Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indoor Or Outdoor Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Indicade, Jul 27, 2014.

1. #1 Indicade, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    So I have a choice. I can either buy 7g of dank indoor bud for $75 or I can get 14g of outdoor bud that looks good for $90

When I smoke I rarely smoke more than one bowl so even if the outdoor bud isn't as potent it will go away in the same amount of time. Which should I get?

2. Whichever is the dankest is what I'd buy. I never sacrifice quality for any reason.

3. Go for dankest of dank while your tolerance is low. One day it might not matter. Yeah or some shit that resembles an idea.

4.  Well by the price I assume that outdoor is just OK like you said. If the outdoor still has smell to it then get it but if it in any way smells like hay get the indoor.  If it's last years outdoor then it needed to be in jars this long. If it's this years it's premature. 

5. The best is always better, but depends on how bad the outdoor is, I have had outdoors that you would have sworn were indoor and some that tasted like somebody farted in your mouth.  I always buy the best around.

6. I like outdoor better it has a better taste or at least from my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 RamAbballah, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    There is absolutely no reason to go for the quantity over the quality if you aren't a compulsive smoker. If you can get to where you need to be and not waste it, then get the dank every time. I used to try and eke out some value by going for bargains, but it sucks to be disappointed. Better to go with the best stuff you can find, especially if you're a big fan or connoisseur. Nothing beats a nice bud with a great cure that looks, smells, and tastes as good as it hits. When I began using cannabis I was just looking for the THC. Now the whole experience is important for me, so I get the best stuff I can and vaporize it. 

8. well ive been smoking consistently for probably about 6 months now, and i pretty much always get dank indoor stuff so i think im gonna try the outdoor bud. It looks high quality, and at minimum its really good mids. If its bad then ill get the dank from now on

9. By indoor do you mean like hydroponics? If that's the case go with the indoor. Most all outdoor weed I've encountered always had problems ( visible Mold, hardly trimmed etc.)

10. #10 Indicade, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    I decided to get the dank indoor. Im sure the outdoor is great but ive always had dank so i might as well keep it that way for now

11. #11 thewarden, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014

haha 'outdoor' and 'dank' can be mutual. when faced with a choice, I'm the same way, fuck the lower grade I'll get the better. I've learned over the years that outdoor can be AMAZING, even though a lot of the time it can be dry and crumbly. maybe just check it out next time at least, you could save yourself some $$$

12. i reackon the indoor its stronger but weed varies any how so its ur choice

13. I'd go with outdoor and make some nice bho

14. For the price difference I'd go for the outdoors, assuming it's ok stuff. Especially if you have a low tolerance. Outdoors aren't bad, some are pretty amazing. And a half will last much longer.