Indoor Moved out question!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by custombod, Aug 12, 2002.

1. I currently have 4 FEMALE PLANTS (WOOOOOOO HOOO) growing indoors, that have been on a 12/12 split light schedule for approximately 3 weeks now. Have pulled the only 2 males I had. (To bad they were both HUGE)

Anyways, my question is this. I have some VISITORS coming to the house on Labor Day weekend, and I must rid myself of the plants indoors for approximately 4 days. Too much risk of them being found. Unfortunately, the females have already started to show their "LITTLE BOOBIES" all white and pistoly and stuff (HA HA)

NOW, if I move these plants outside for say 5 days (which would be like a 14-14.5 hour light cycle, is this gonna totally screw the plants?

Does anyone have any suggestions? Would it be better to keep them in total darkness for those days?

Any help would be appreciated.
    THANKS!!

2. I dont know for sure, but I would say it should be fine, it is only 5 days, and not a whole lot more light. hope that helps if not go to that website that is posted everywhere...overgrow.com etc

3. I would say they have probably gone to far into flowering to revert back to veg state, will be ok, however keep them where there is the least light or cover them.
    good luck.

4. Nay they should be OK but be careful of the wind and elements. Your babes have not been exposed to Mother nature and she will put a little gust of wind on them and break the main stalk. Protect them from the wind and heavy rains and they should be fine.