indoor mix?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by nu4a, Aug 19, 2007.

1. hey everyone
    i'm looking for an indoor mix: 5-10 seeds all different but feminized...
    thx! :smoking:

2. there used to be a couple seedbanks that sold seeds as singles, but most of the mixes you get are 10 or 12 seeds. there are plenty of seedbanks that do that with 3-5 strains usually.

the one thing i'd caution you about though is that sativa seedbank's mixed sativa isn't a mix of varieties like i thought it was, but a specific strain.

you can indoor mixes starting at something like $15 up to $50. depending on what you want and how much you want to pay.

i don't think i've ever seen a feminized mix before. you'll likely have to either settle for a M/F mix or a couple of $25 or so 6 packs of feminized seeds.

then again, you might find some unusual mixes at seedbay. i haven't seen anyone here that's ever bought there before yet.

3. There definitely are femmed mixes, try the offerings from femaleseeds.nl (sold by Doc Chronic and Gypsy Nirvana among others).

4. I recommend you pick a few strains you want to grow and order them separately. I bought an "indoor mix" and am now kicking myself because I have no idea which of the 5 possibles my plants are.

Live and learn!

5. yeah... that's a big issue with mixes. if you're looking for SPECIFIC strains, you might not be able to tell for sure what's what.

i think too many people are hung up on feminized seeds to begin with. sexing plants isn't difficult at all and buying regular seeds gives you the greatest variety to chose from as well as some of the best prices. alot of decent strains are out there for just $20 or so, and it's nice to know you can get males too if you ever decide to breed.

feminized seeds = hermaphrodites & bad breeding material as far as i'm concerned. that, and they're usually overpriced too.