Indoor Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by woodsplitter, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Im sorry if i posted it in the wrong area, im not sure which one this goes in. Heres my problem, i am growing indoors where im planting the seeds, and putting them by the window , watering them and letting them do there thing. but most of them die after awhile and decay get fungus and never live till flowering. So im gonna do one of those stealth grows. now i large hexagon night stand thats about 2 feet tall and about 4 feet wide. My main question is about ventaliation , and what light bulbs should i use?

2. with a grow that small i think CFL or possibly floro would be your only choice.

if you can grow by the window. why must u make a stealth grow?

3. the stealth grow would create a controlled enviroment, i wouldnt have to hide plants if people come over, and i dont have to worry about drafts , the dog eating my plants, it would take alot of stress out of growing because my snoopy neighbor is always stopping by,

4. Are you sure it's fungus? Fungus needs three things to grow: Darkness, warmth, and humidity. The second two factors can be minimized by air flow, so try to get more fans blowing on them would be the simplest answer I think. And be careful when you're watering early, it's easy to shock the plants, especially if you use cold water. Turn both faucets on and use room temperature instead, much much better for plants.