Indoor growing without lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Benjibennn, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hey fellow grass city members.
    I'm trying to grow my jack herer indoors while using sunlight. I reside in the sunny south east Asia and we get plenty of sunlight year round. I'm planning to set then beside my window so they'll get plenty of light.

Has anyone tried growing like this and are there any problems I should be on the look out for? (Other than people spotting me)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

2. The biggest problem your going to have is that the sun. It's very harsh on the plant when the rays go thru a window. Might burn the plant. You can try but when it come to growing man it's like a science. Not hard, but you have to do everything right. Search the forums for other people doing it and see what you get. Your best bet would be to by a led and put it in a closet. 70$ will get u a light and timer. Just invest in a small fan to create circulation and u should be alright. That will make a HUGE difference.

3. I'm new to growing but this is my plant right now, ad alot of failures before hand. But now everything going beautifully IMG_20170313_002203.jpg