indoor growing system....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tommyg23, Aug 23, 2007.

1. hey guys i have been smoking for a while and am now looking to grow...i live in new jersey, so trying to start a grow outdoors right now before winter would be stupid. therefore i am growing indoors...i have been looking at grow systems online..since i do not have the time to build my own with school and sports and all and found one that seems to be good, but i dont realy know. if someone experienced with indoor growing could tell me if this grow system would work for a small grow of about 3 plants, maybe 6 plants i would really appreciate it. oo and if someone could tell me if there is a way to succesfully store extra seeds, that would be awesome as well!

thanks in advance evryone!

2. store extra seeds in a dark, dry place. i store mine in a film canister

3. thanks a bunch headshopgirl!

now if a an experienced grower could give me an opinion on that grow system it would b great!

4. hopefully someone knowledgable in hydro can answer your questions. i personally couldnt do it all the ppm & effort keeping everything clean of build ups... yup, i much more prefer soil in a container. but i imagine you're up for it! best of luck.