indoor growing spot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by energyshock, May 26, 2008.

1. ok basically im 20, i live @ my moms house sadly but im starting school in september so once that is done my gf and i are going to get our own place.

instead of me buying my herb all the time i want to just try and make my own and although I want to get a PC Case grow box, I don't want to pay $500-$800 for one since I have to pay off $600 from my visa and I have $1200.00 left to pay my car off...

is there a guide anywhere on how to completely build/assemble one from scratch? I can get a case for fairly cheap (24" tall, should it be taller?)

and also where would I get all the parts for it and is a PC Case to grow in ok? will it produce completely shitty yields?

any help is GREATLY appreciated.
    Thanks.

Also, is 1 or 2 plants in a case recommended and how much would it smell, I would be doing this in my bedroom.... the other thing is, what are the chances of one of these setups starting a fire....

2. A lot of people grow from PC case's. Depending on how many plants you intend to grow inside the case will factor what problems you face. The biggest problem I have ran into is heat since the space is so confined. There are a lot of guides just hit search up above. Goodluck, if this is your first grow don't put your heart and soul into it just plant it and see what happens that's how you will learn.

P.S.-The size really wont matter if you train them to grow bushier instead of taller. This is called LST. You can also search that.

3. get two rubbermaid containers cut top outta 1 bottom out the outer screw them together paint inside wihite mount a pc fan on the side up high for exhaust then drill a few holes down low for intake then mount some cfl's and there u go sealth cheap and more room 2 grow i imagine pc case would yeild very little and only room 4 one plant what if its a male.

4. are there any guides anywhere on how to make a complete case ?

5. It sounds like stealth is of the essence in this grow. I assume you mean you'll be growing in your mother's house in the meantime until you move? You really need to make sure it's cool with her first, depending on where you are she can get into a lot of trouble because of you. I never grew in mom's house because of this.

6. actually I was going to until she said fuck no... lol, a buddy of mine and I are gonna go 50/50 on the pc case off of ebay that is $299.99+$60 shipping and we will split the product 50/50 as well... we just want to try and get different kinds of buds because the stuff around here is either a) most of the same shit or b) garbage... we want to get the AK-47 kind or whatever its called as well as Ice

7. I found the kit you're buying on ebay. You could easily make the same exact thing(even with the lights and timers he throws in) for close to free if you can find a big computer case. If you want to buy a big case for pretty cheap, sign up at www.hardforum.com and watch the classifieds, you can get one for 60-70 shipped(because shipping is a lot). If it has things inside like hard drive trays and such, use a dremel if you have one, or any cut off tool to make as much room is possible. Buy yourself 4 25w CFL's and go from there.

Hope this helps and saves you money. GL.