Indoor Growing Questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sspence777, Sep 8, 2008.

1. How do I build a box that will not be noticeable and that I can keep in my closet?

2. #2 rave420, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
    how old are you, and why do you need to build a box if you're growing in your closet anyway?

Don't think you can hide a grow-op from nosey people that live in your house. As a matter of fact, it is nearly impossible to hide from people tht live in the same house as you. Only thing i can think of that would be a surefire way to hide it is the attic.

Other than that, any grow box that will fit in your closet will do. Just make sure you got a propper exhaust, so that the hot air from the box doesn't end up accumulating in the closet but gets blown out the closet instead. Also, a cool air intake from outside the closet is needed as well i suppose.

3. Yeah, if your in a house with other people, they WILL find out eventually, if you plan on having a succesfull grow. This stuff STINKS if your growing it right, my entire apartment smelled like weed for 2 months or so when i grew my one plant.

Otherwise, in my closet i didnt even build a box, i just had the plant in there, with one of those window fans exhanging air in and out.

But seriously...this is a big and smelly operation if you want results.