Indoor growing info needed??????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Willyummyweed, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Hello I am a first time indoor grower. I am using 3 of those spiral lights on 3 plants and I was wondering about information on watering plants for vegitative state and I was wondering if the plants could have too much light in a 3x2 foot space?

2. With one CFL bulb per plant you don't have to worry about too much light, you are probably underlit. What is the wattage of those bulbs? And I mean actual wattage, not "equivalent".

Water thoroughly when you do, then let the soil dry out a bit before watering again.

These basic questions come pre-answered in the sticky threads and grow guides, you need to read up.

3. Thank you very much. How much of the should be dry before I water again? and I they are 100 watts a piece.

4. 100 actual watts, or 100 "equivalent" watts? Not what's in big numbers and letters on the package but what's printed on the base of the bulb.

Poke a finger into the soil up to the first knuckle, if you feel moisture then wait, if it feels dry then it's time to water.