Indoor Growing First Time need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by azbadboi, Apr 17, 2008.

1. So i started growing in my attic maybe about 3 or 4 months ago... Everything is going good... Not a lot of foliage... But enough as it looks like. plants are about a 14 inches tall. When should i start cutting clones???

Also is there a way to use a aero cloner... But make a huge one and just make it into a Aerocloner/hydroponic system all in one.. So from no roots to Flowering all in one!?

2. for clones:
    at least 3 nodes but i'd way till more like 5 just to be safe :) (nodes, aka sets of leafs) should be fine with either.

your aero idea, sure you could do that :) read up on the different designs people use here, i'm sure you could make something like what your after.

I'd sugest a drain to an external rezivor, but you can set it up how ever you want.

3. yeah my thought was buying a plastic like 8 foot long tub... that is maybe 3 to 4 feet deep. and 2-3 feet wide.. and just having like ten to fifteen clones growing at a time all the way from having no roots to having them grow all the way to flowering/budding.

and is this a good light set up. I bought the energy saving lights. i have 8 lights red sun lights 75-100 watts a piece above the two plants. and then i have three blue white lights all around the sides of the plants putting out about 50 watts a piece ...but these are putting a lot of lumens out and i know thats what really matters...watts is just energy LUMENS is the amount of light correct?!

4. thanks yeah and here is my other question, i have been doing all soil growing so far.. and my two plants have been growing for probably well over 2-4 months and there only 14 inches tall and they barely have any foliage.. keep in mind that i didnt do any HST or LST.. I just let em grow 24/0 with a ton of lights that were about 1 foot from the plant. am i doin this all wrong lol