Indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OilCanBoyd44, Aug 10, 2012.

1. image-457637798.jpg

image-261508998.jpg

Plants are 12/12 for a full week. Starting to really grow. Gave them a good cleaning in her bottom regions.

image-4257340619.jpg

Clones are coming right along.

2. Glad to see that everything is going so smoothly with this grow. I'm surprised how little attention your thread has gotten though!

3. Hey man...they looking real good brotha!....yeah they do explode in growth man....my ladies in 12/12 have really taken off too!!

4. [quote name='"Saam"']Glad to see that everything is going so smoothly with this grow. I'm surprised how little attention your thread has gotten though![/quote]

Thanks for stopping by Saam. Sometimes I think I'm posting to myself, glad to see some new people!

5. blue widow is my next op bro ill sit and take notes from you lol they look like 4 big ass bushes already bro. :wave:

6. [quote name='"JFlow941"']blue widow is my next op bro ill sit and take notes from you lol they look like 4 big ass bushes already bro. :wave:[/quote]

Thanks for stopping in!! The blue widow has been good to work with so far. I'm excited to see how much color she will show over the next couple weeks. I'm gonna need to start picking up some bamboo sticks to support her hairy bush!

7. Two months since the seeds were planted. And a little over a week since being flipped to flowering.
    Sour jack

image-3951062713.jpg

image-1444933181.jpg

Blue hash

image-2886757720.jpg

image-3956394735.jpg

Blue widow

image-2676207077.jpg

image-2093324533.jpg

Nl5 x haze

image-978312640.jpg

image-566122859.jpg

Some clones taken from all plants.

image-1793490438.jpg

image-4106891484.jpg

And the royal kush

image-1457759718.jpg

image-835442208.jpg

Any feedback?

8. Rooms filling in green!!

image-883118950.jpg

9. image-1180337963.jpg

image-832508748.jpg

image-3621209478.jpg

image-2497550250.jpg

Smells good!!

10. Like that smuckers jelly

11. Everything's getting bushy. Getting kinda hard to walk around the plants.
    Best place to enjoy my morning coffee!!

image-2783907472.jpg

image-690035464.jpg

image-1846190435.jpg

Enjoy!!

12. [quote name='"OilCanBoyd44"']Everything's getting bushy. Getting kinda hard to walk around the plants.
    Best place to enjoy my morning coffee!!

Enjoy!![/quote]

Very nice bro, my plant are in the same stage, just a little behind. My hempy bucket is further along in forming bud, of course the pot is tiny, shame on me, and the plant is also tiny but it's so pretty cause buds are forming and my dwc the girls just got done stretching an are starting to focus on producing buds, it's just a beautiful process to watch IMO

13. [quote name='"JFlow941"']

Very nice bro, my plant are in the same stage, just a little behind. My hempy bucket is further along in forming bud, of course the pot is tiny, shame on me, and the plant is also tiny but it's so pretty cause buds are forming and my dwc the girls just got done stretching an are starting to focus on producing buds, it's just a beautiful process to watch IMO[/quote]

Thanks!! Watching the buds take shape is awesome. It's like staring into fire, you get caught just gazing!! What size pots are you using. I've never done dwc, or anything other than soil.

14. [quote name='"OilCanBoyd44"']

Thanks!! Watching the buds take shape is awesome. It's like staring into fire, you get caught just gazing!! What size pots are you using. I've never done dwc, or anything other than soil.[/quote]

I'm doing 5 gallon bucket with 6" net pot lid. Keeping it simple. Drilling holes in my bucket for air line hose and that's it bro. I plan to upgrade to a commercial air pump to run all 4 buckets and use my current 2 dual outlet fishtank pumps for a cloner and a separate 2 bucket setup for autos lol

15. [quote name='"JFlow941"']

I'm doing 5 gallon bucket with 6" net pot lid. Keeping it simple. Drilling holes in my bucket for air line hose and that's it bro. I plan to upgrade to a commercial air pump to run all 4 buckets and use my current 2 dual outlet fishtank pumps for a cloner and a separate 2 bucket setup for autos lol[/quote]

Sounds legit!!

16. Lol it's cool as shit man, they grow so damn fast. And easy doesn't even describe my setup bro. The jungle juice line I find drops ph perfectly lol I'm just pumped to get some genetics, right now I have clones from a local breeder it's a plant called "fruit" something about a tooty fruity cross?? Fuk if I know, all I know is the guy I got them from is a close friend who grows his own dank... And it is some dank! I plan to get all my genetics from him, he mothers plants and clones for himself so another 4 clones isn't shit to him.
    He has a good variety too bro. But I just couldn't pass up at least ordering some seeds. I made 2 purchases over the last 2 weeks so hopefully the will be here soon. I'm most excited for my Dutch passion blueberry dinafem cheese and dinafem blue widow (blueberry junkie bro!) if I get a gem blue I plan to have my friend come by so he can take a clone and save the genetics for himself and for me :) gotta show love back to the man that put me in the game. Without him I'd be growing shitty brick seeds

17. [quote name='"JFlow941"']Lol it's cool as shit man, they grow so damn fast. And easy doesn't even describe my setup bro. The jungle juice line I find drops ph perfectly lol I'm just pumped to get some genetics, right now I have clones from a local breeder it's a plant called "fruit" something about a tooty fruity cross?? Fuk if I know, all I know is the guy I got them from is a close friend who grows his own dank... And it is some dank! I plan to get all my genetics from him, he mothers plants and clones for himself so another 4 clones isn't shit to him.
    He has a good variety too bro. But I just couldn't pass up at least ordering some seeds. I made 2 purchases over the last 2 weeks so hopefully the will be here soon. I'm most excited for my Dutch passion blueberry dinafem cheese and dinafem blue widow (blueberry junkie bro!) if I get a gem blue I plan to have my friend come by so he can take a clone and save the genetics for himself and for me :) gotta show love back to the man that put me in the game. Without him I'd be growing shitty brick seeds[/quote]

I hear ya. It's nice to get some good strains and keep them going. I purchased about 8 strains originally. I have 2 blueberry crosses going now. Blue widow and blue hash. I have another journal going for a royal kush plant a buddy gave me. Can't wait till the blueberries take some color. I'm in northern New England and the days are getting colder, which will produce some colorful buds.

18. Man you got it going. Lots of green healthy ladies. I'm very surprised this thread has such lite attention. I'm subbed!!! Ready to see these girls get fat.

19. #60 JFlow941, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
    [quote name='"OilCanBoyd44"']

I hear ya. It's nice to get some good strains and keep them going. I purchased about 8 strains originally. I have 2 blueberry crosses going now. Blue widow and blue hash. I have another journal going for a royal kush plant a buddy gave me. Can't wait till the blueberries take some color. I'm in northern New England and the days are getting colder, which will produce some colorful buds.[/quote]

Got damnit bro if I was a chick I'da ripped my panties off at color. Lol I'm too far south to get cold temps but I do plan on getting a 4x4 tent when I move in a month or 2 and sticking either an upright ac or a window unit ac, that way I can control temp and get crazy colors ;) pretty blueberry does sound bomb as shit, with a bowl of clam chowder when the munchies set in... Fuck man! I hate you for having my fab strain, being able to turn in purple, and for living where clam chowder was invented! That's 3 strikes! Lol