Indoor grow with diy tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SourKush606, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Hello folks just throwing out my tent and put in a random bag seed just to test conditions. The seed has already been germ'd and soiled for 3 days now. No signs of it since. The tent I built is 3x4x2 with two 24" grow lights from Walmart. As corny as this is my wife has me on a spending limit until I can prove I can grow lol. Here are a few pictures and would love any and all questions and advice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. That lil cabnet looks like it may work.. Your gonna want to bring your air in at the bottom and exhaust it out of the top. But the problem your definitely gonna have is those lights. They won't take you much farther that germinating your seeds. Now since your on a spending budget in a small cabnet I would suggest looking into CFLs, which you can also get at walmart.. Enough of those in a small space could take you to harvest but don't expect big! Your gonna want to do your research and find out as much info as you can cuz without that knowledge its gonna be a long and disappointing ride. Good luck man.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh almost forgot I have a batch of seeds ordered just yesterday. 6 Auto Purple ( Afghan Purple x Ruderalis ) and 2 Auto Blueberry. Soon as those baby's get here we will be starting a indoor journal.

4. I'm going to switch the fans now will post new picture as soon as Ive completed it

5. One now pulling air out from the top.

[​IMG]

Another pulling air in from the bottom.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lol I hear ya on the wife situation. Everything in my grow was stuff I either have, made, traded or spent very little on. EVERYTHING. What you using for the walls? Looks like sun reflector for Cars. Anyways, good luck and I'll sub. Heres my grow Mini fridge cfl grow box

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It's pretty much exactly that but it's instillation for heated floors. I'll def hop over and check out your grow MyStonerName.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Now you just gotta handle that light situation and you'll be on your way. T5s, CFLs or even some regular shop floros will be better that those things. CFLs are probably your best bet, Inexpensive and will take through harvest.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Will look into that soon

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 SourKush606, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    Ok so I've been doing some research about soils and I'm not quite sure where to go for best quality and cheapest price. I've seen soils asking price of 5$ up to 60$. What's everyone's advice on that subject?

The Kush Is Inside!

11. For soil you can get some fox farms bagged soil or roots organic bagged soil.

What are those lights? Uv reptile or some shit?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks and they are grow lights from Walmart

The Kush Is Inside!

13. Youll need more wattage bro. Im personally looking at the mars hydro led on ebay. 300 watt is around 75$

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. or us cfl light from Lowe's

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well guys unfortunately my seeds were intercepted and I will not be getting any auto flower seeds for my first grow. I will be using some bag seed I got just for fun. I also dude order 2 40 watt 6500k CFL bulbs should be in by the end of the month. I have started a new seed for germ. I will update periodically. Maybe someone has a way to get seeds to the USA and I can try that. I ordered from original sensible seed company this last time. Ordered there once before also and actually received the seeds so who knows what happened this time. Thanks Kush!

The Kush Is Inside!

16. order feom the vault

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Ok so my 2 40 watt bulbs come in. They are 6500K 2800 lumens. I also have the 2 17watt 6500k lights from wally world. Will this be good gor 1-2 plants for veg?

• Like Like x 1
  18. As long as you arent growing trees that sounds plenty

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

This is the new setup as of now, both 40 watters are going along with the light bars. Timer is on and set for 18/6. Seeds are just ready for soil and are in. I am growing 2 photoperiod regular kush seeds from 2 diff bags I got lucky and found in the bud. Only 1 seed per ounce so I'm thinking good product in the end if all goes well. Using some soil from Wally World and nutes will be chosen when that time comes. Wish me luck and today is Day 1!!!!

The Kush Is Inside!

• Like Like x 3