indoor grow. WILL I HAVE ENOUGH ROOM

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tagink, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Currently in first week of flower and feeling I will run out of room. 4x4 tent. 4 white widow. 2 soil. 2 in hydro. Thoughts please? 20190410_225357.jpg

2. What's the height of your grow tent? Have they already started the flowering stretch?

3. 78" and I just switched the lights this week. So they are just beginning to stretch.

4. Height should be fine. More concerned with the space around them

5. I can't guarantee you but I think you'll be fine man. Especially if you lower that scrog youll be well clear of any issues. It might be a bit cramped but some proper trimming and training you'll be Rollin in the good Lords lettuce. Looks great so far!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I agree, they're a bit cramped and that scrog is gonna be very packed. Maybe next time try just 2 in hydro and use the scrog earlier on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sorry, my bad. I think you'll be fine. More or less how many potential bud sites do you see per plant? Looks like you'll be able to fill each square of that scrog. If so, that'll be golden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Didn't work out all the details on the scrog. I have a wall on one side and almost impossible to get to back corner. Was thinking I might abandoned the scrog

9. Thinking might be better to pull one plant and use 3 bigger ones to fill scrog. Might end up with same yeild

10. What's the point of the net? A proper scrog net is placed 8"-12" above the top of the pots and the plants are trained to grow under the net before flowering.

11. I suppose its a trellis, can be used to hold up the flowers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app