Indoor Grow- Season II "4 Equals More"

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by azcactus, Mar 15, 2013.

1. #1 azcactus, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Getting ready to get the girls in the dirt tomorrow. 2nd ever grow.
    Last time I did 5+/- weeks veg and 7+/- flowering. Harvested and cured +/- 160g of some dank cannabis...... I thought anyway. Had that thought reinforced by 6 other people though.
    I had two 3 gal. and one 5 gal. smart pots. Hard to see the smart pots in the shadows. Going to do four 3 gal. this go around, hence "4 Equals More." They will be vegged 3 weeks, flowering for 8-9 weeks. Doing 2 Lemon Haze and 2 White Widow. I don't want to start building a bunch of 1 seed here, 2 over there stuff. Use what I have first, then re-order.
    These are the very first pics.

Attached Files:

2. Went to OKC, got 1 more bag of FFOF, large bag of worm castings and a bottle of Grow Big. They were out of 3 gallon Smart Pots w/handles though. The clerk went in the back, found one they had used, but empty and wa-la, free, no charge. Plus I got my 10% discount on all the other stuff. Was late getting home. Involved in a Hit and Drive-off. Had to get my car fixed to drive it home, so I will fill and bury tomorrow.

3. #3 azcactus, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    Today I got busy; Mixed up FFOF and FFHP. Added extra Perlite and worm castings. Mixed it all up in a large wheelbarrow, very, very well, then stirred it some more.

Filled up the 4 starter pots half way, then added 1/4 gallon distilled water and a small amount of FF Big Bloom to the half full containers, stirred the soil in each container up with a trowel and it will set overnight. I am trying this because after I fill the containers the rest of the way, I want the Ladies to know which way is down. I am hoping the moisture will make the seeds want to head to he bottom. Growing White Widow and Bubblegummer this go. Notice the tape on the containers. Pretty easy to know what is what.

This time I am using 4- 3 gallon Smart Pots when ready to transplant instead of the 2-3 gallon, 1-5 gallon I used last time, 1st grow ever. Going to FIM them after 6th nod appears.

Attached Files:

4. I guess I can type to myself. I got my 2nd batch of Uncle Jim's Worms in today. The first batch was DOA. I emailed them and he said,"We will send you another batch." Good customer service. The worms today went from the bag they arrived in to my plants environments. Put some in the small red and green containers and then filled my four 3 gallon Smart Pots to a little less than half full. Added the remaining worms to each pot. Probably be 2 weeks before I transplant them into the 3 gallon containers. The ladies will be hitting the dirt tomorrow.
    If you want a 10% discount on Uncle Jim's Worms, use promo code UJW10

5. 3 of 4 seeds have now busted through the soil. On my way to another grow. Dang this is an exciting hobby.

6. Sounds pretty good and yes this is the greatest hobby ever, especially when you harvest and all your work and time pays off! Check out my grow journal. I'm running 2000watts in a whole room grow and I'm about a week from being done. It will give you some good ideas and techniques for your grow. Here is the link: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1187623-sensi-seeds-super-skunk-coco-grow.html

Good luck with your grow and let me know if I can help :)

7. Of those three that came thru they all withered away while one, a Bubble gummer is just kicking butt. She is about 4" tall now, getting big green leaves on her. She is developing a nice stem too with the constant fan rotating back and forth.

Cool thing though, I ordered replacement seeds from Attitude on 04/09/13 and they will be in my mailbox today. 8 days is not to shabby I'd say. Going to do 3 Auto Seeds Polar Express Feminized Cannabis Seeds. The genetics are Northern Lights #5 x Californian Kush x Lowryder

I figured the Auto could catch up to the other one quick enough....I hope.