Indoor grow-op bust!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by AK-69, Nov 29, 2008.

1. cops raided 4 homes Nov. 28th (forget location)
    found almost 4 MILLION DOLLARS street value worth of grass.
    there were 9 people charged (all vietnamese)
    all the buds looked DANK!

opinions?

2. Once in my city a downtown nite club was busted because they had a grow op on the top levels. I was working around the area the morning they busted it. I watched the SWAT team jump in through the windows by repelling off the sides... oh man that was crazy cool to see (men in SWAT uniforms make me wet, especially when they are in action lol)

Anyways over 15 millions dollars worth of pot was busted... they found a machine that can produce 1000 E pills a minute and over 10 thousand dollars worth of crack cocaine...
    needless to say the club got shut down, and the owners n staff got arrested.

3. the vietnamese must have set up shop in the US. a few months back there was a similar bust in my area. we never saw an increase in quality bud so i figure it was for export.

4. Link?

Also remember, generally the street prices they put in the media are WAY outta proportion.

5. This.

They'll say they found 2 kilo's with a value of 100,000 dollars doing the math of how much a gram of coke is times 1000 per kilo, when a kilo is really only like $20,000 (not a cokelord, don't know exact prices on kilo's)

6. of course they blow the estimated street value outta proportion...

George Bush " Stop the use of drugs and we can end terrorism" seriously the whizzinator and Tommy Chong bongs....

why can't they go bust some meth labs...

7. I'm calling shenanigans. I never believe any of the prices the cops put on their busts.