Indoor grow journal (sour diesel)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by foe2da0, Aug 30, 2012.

1. High everyone!! Don't know how this grasscity site works just yet but I'll figure it out. I'm a first time grower I have a sour diesel plant that is 33 days old. I modified a grow closet and I'm using CFL's . I've been doing some research but that's never ending. Which I enjoy very much so. The more knowledge the better because I'm a noob at this.I'll have pictures up shortly so u guys can get a better idea of what I'm working with. Thanks.

2. This is a pic of my 33 day old plant

Attached Files:

3. Here is a some pics of my grow dresser closet.
    I painted the inside flat white & attached the mini fan (intake) the temp is around 80-75 degrees .

Attached Files:

4. Here is a pic of medium (soil) & nutes (fertilizers) that I am using. " fox farms ocean forest / fox farm trio / Mexican bat guano.

Attached Files:

5. Pics of my sour diesel grow time lapse from seedling - day 33 veg

Attached Files:

6. Lighting- I'm using 3 "6500K" CFL'S for vegg & 3 "2700k" CFL'S for flowering .

Attached Files:

7. nice man, let us know how that works out!

8. Definitely will do bro! & thanks

9. #9 foe2da0, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    I'm fucking pissed off !!! I bought two extra CFL's to add in my grow closet and both of the broke while I was try to put them up. & on top off it all one my fan leaves got burned!! SHIT today is not my day.

10. mannn foeee. i want to grow Sour Dieseyy soo bad. i got this open spot in my current scrog too. thumbs up for sour diesel.

11. wait how exactly did they break? elaborate for us what happend? and they got burnt? details. We can probably turn this around quick.

12. #12 foe2da0, Sep 2, 2012
    [quote name='"SnowCanGrow2"']wait how exactly did they break? elaborate for us what happend? and they got burnt? details. We can probably turn this around quick.[/quote]

I was trying to place the bulb around the shadowed area of the plant cause I did not want to cut any fan leaves off (can I cut fan leaves off now? I don't even know?) So I had a (Y) adapter with the bulbs already attached. My dumb ass did not secure the extension cord properly and the hole fucking shit came down and busted both of my bulbs.

My fan leaf got burned because last night I felt like the CFL's were a little to high so I lowered them a little and when I woke up I noticed it!

Today just wasn't my day bro! LMAO

13. [quote name='"SnowCanGrow2"']mannn foeee. i want to grow Sour Dieseyy soo bad. i got this open spot in my current scrog too. thumbs up for sour diesel.[/quote]

The way I came across the sour deisel seed was I had about an oz of sour and when I was braking up a bud I notice the seed lmao so I pick it out germed it planted it and now I'm just praying it's a female bro . Dint know whens the next time I'll come across some SD seeds so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed+.

14. ok cool. So go ahead and trim the burnt part of the leaf away. Dont trip more than half the finger of the leaf at a time. then we will wait a week. Lesson learned, be extra careful and think what plans you are going to do, and take measurements. as for a girl eh? well if we keep N levels high it will increase chances of a female. if you keep Phosphorus levels high it will be a male. This is all a art, so lets paint bro.

15. damn bro. lets get some more light, for 4 weeks shes kinda small. So what we need to do is get those 2 cfl lights back in there. If we can also get some worms to aerate the soil up. We need to speed this up and project a flower date with some good bud in the end right?

16. #16 foe2da0, Sep 2, 2012
    [quote name='"SnowCanGrow2"']ok cool. So go ahead and trim the burnt part of the leaf away. Dont trip more than half the finger of the leaf at a time. then we will wait a week. Lesson learned, be extra careful and think what plans you are going to do, and take measurements. as for a girl eh? well if we keep N levels high it will increase chances of a female. if you keep Phosphorus levels high it will be a male. This is all a art, so lets paint bro.[/quote]

Aight got it! as soon as the light come back on in the morning I will do just that. Thanks bro definitely appreciate all your help . U da man!

I'm going to increase the nitro (N) Today I haven't even used the Mexican bat guano I have. And it's ( 10-1-1 ) so if I'm not mistaken that should do the work.

17. [quote name='"SnowCanGrow2"']damn bro. lets get some more light, for 4 weeks shes kinda small. So what we need to do is get those 2 cfl lights back in there. If we can also get some worms to aerate the soil up. We need to speed this up and project a flower date with some good bud in the end right?[/quote]

I'll be back at home depot later this afternoon. The employees there already know me by name!! Lmao!! I've been there 7 times this week!!

18. Wait to give the guano until next watering...so days away..there still young so sexing isnt even a issue yet. So how are they looking today? You should just observe for several days. I am letting the water level drop in my DWC as I continue to weave white widow through the net today and pineapple express should be starting tonight. Shes growing through.

19. [quote name='"SnowCanGrow2"']no updates?[/quote]

Yea snow I cut the fan leaves off (not more then half a finger) like you said! Definitely got more light in there and it seem to be loving it. I'm trying to post up some pictures but it's not letting me upload! I'm gonna wait a couple of days then I will add the bat guano for (N).