Indoor Grow Journal: F1 WW Clone. LST Method.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Woodsmantoker, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Welcome.

Here I am starting a new Journal of the LST method. (Correction: LST / SCROG)

I am Using (Nirvana's F1 WW) Mother to 5 Clones under 175w HPS and 150w CFL. Organic Grow.
    I will step up to 400w HPS after one week in clone chamber.

I will have photos up of the Clone start up when I cut tonight.

Here is a picture of the mother.
    Enjoy my grow!

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice! I am growing Nirvinia WW as well. Keep us posted on how it turns out.

3. Today I have taken 5 Clones from a (Nirvana's) F1 WW Female grown from seed and grown LST through late veg. This Mother will continue to grow in SCROG until harvest. I will keep updating the Journal with info and photos of her through harvest.

About today: I have set up a 5' X 5' SCROG area. Lighting will be of an HPS 400w, and 4 - 150w CFL's. Out of the 5 clones, I will keep 4 for the Scrog and one for a seed harvest (I am low). I will be crossing an unstable F2 Black Russian, with a local Alaskan strain that is 80% indica/ resistant to mold and cold/ and a hell of a white strain. For all those who dont know the "Black Russian". She is a Female 20% indica SC (Strawberry Cough) crossed with an 80% sativa male C-99. The product = "Black Russian" Look for it in the Cannabis Cup Boys and Girls. Once I have clones from my BR X "Secret Alaskan", I want to make an easy grow strain for my buddy by crossing her with a male WW F1 from seed (which I am making now). PLANING AHEAD!

So what you will see in this Journal is the finish of a mother plant, start to finish of 4 clones for bud and one for seed, and the start of my cross genetic strain that I hope turns some heads. *I think it will be the holy grail of Northern Indoor* Oh did I mention we expect upwards of 450g to 500g per m2 INDOOR! Thats MEAN!

So my 5 clones: They are in a cloning chamber with 150w CFL, 2- 2' floros, 2 PC fans intake, 2 out. 86 degrees, 90 % humidity.

Pictures Coming Soon!

4. Why don't you have the mods move this to the journal section. It will definately get more/better attention there.

5. Well....Yeah I thought I had posted this in the journal room. took a long time to find it for updating. LOL I was looking all over.

Well, my journal is just for other folks pleasure, so its fine.

6. BASTARD!

Well, its going to be another few before the clones come out of the chamber. Long story, but my neighbor was over with his dog, and....the fucker at em. Good thing he couldnt make it to the mother! (a bowl full of Antifreeze near your plant takes care of most stray criters trying to steal ya buds)

Soooo New babies are in the making...

Sorry guys, pics will be up when they are done. gimmy a few.

7. thats gotta suck mate, sorry to hear that, I got some seeds from nirvana too, theyre only seedlings at the moment but soon they'll be big bushes...

8. Sorry I kinda fell off with updating. Seems as though every one has a WW grow going, but here is whats happend so far.

Well its along time down the road, but all held true except I was unable to use Black Russian male gene. Instead, I used a good alaskan strain called Pointsetta. I pollinated one clone that was grown for seeding and she is happy and full of em'. I also pollinated one bud on the mother plant and that too is plump full of seeds. I was able to build my cloning chamber but too late for the clones I already had and switched them to 12-12 at about 15 inch tall. *Widow Grow Guide says to switch clones at 12"* The cloning chamber is now being used for a starter room for my out door grow seedlings. The mother plant is about one week from finish. She has been droped from 12-12 to 8 hours of light. She is under 575w of hps (two bulbs 400 and 175 if ya wonder) as well as a 150 CFL just for shits and giggles cause its there and what the hell.
    I have no real new pics loaded and will be unable to do so until the AM but I will load what I have and hope you enjoy.

Feel Free to ask qestions.

Attached Files:

• 1.bmp
      File size:
      83.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.bmp
      File size:
      87.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.bmp
      File size:
      87.9 KB
      Views:
  9. Don't be an asshole. Put some chicken wire around them or some other physical barrier. There's no need to poison other people's pets because you're too stupid to figure out a better way.

10. if he will come to you,, take him for a nice long ride,,,, if not then kill the fker,, hed be dead allready in my book,,i got a compound bow,that im pretty damm good at hitting my target,,, real good,,,,, a little poodle in the neighborhood liked to shit in my yard,,,i stuck his ass right to his still smoking pile of shit,, no noise,, no pain,,, anyhow your grow ill be following i been thiking of the sog lst also, for my next grow,,,, im curios to see what you got going in 40 days,,,,,good luck:smoking: :cool:

11. Just so you know, this method will reduce yield. I tried it and was disapointed. They do rippen quicker though. Journal looks nice though.

12. You killed a poodle with a bow and arrow right in your yard? Holy shit...

13. Hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha