Indoor grow gone wild

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FrozenCity, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Hey GC I have a major problem, many plants are grow too tall and i can't raise my light anymore, day by day the plants get bigger...help me plz ?

2. hey im new but have alot of knowledge on this because i am vegg. in a 3 foot tall cabinet and all i have been doing is called super cropping you actually break the plant and let it heal for a few days and break it in a different spot. i was scared at first but did this and it worked out great. i broke the main stem 3/4 the way up and left it for a week and healed up with brown scare tissue and then broke it again lower and she is flowering now and heathy as can be ...shes in dark till mornign but ill post some pics for ya in the a.m. Hope this helps youtube supercropping it will help way more than i can tell you

3. the way to do it is to squeeze the stem up & down over 1''/ 2.5cm and slowly bend the top down horizontal and keep it down or it will just go straight back up.
    if you snap the stem in half don't panic just get a bit of strong tape around it and support it, and bend it a little further up not below the snap.
    Middy

4. here are some pics

Attached Files:

5. Lst them. here is a diagram of how to do it.
    [​IMG]