indoor grow for a van.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by fishbird, Jul 8, 2012.

1. hello hello, I live in a van in a van, I wonder if I can grow one plant in here before the spring and then clone it. I have some Arjans haze 3. seeds, these are supposed to be nice and short I think. what are my options for powering the lights? I drift around the mountains trapping possums over winter so I'm way off the grid, I was looking at LED lights 90w 110v, would this be suitable? how would solar power go with that? or could I use some kind of bicycle power thing or a combination? I'm not much of a technology person, what do you other people recomend. thanks thanks.

2. If you are living in said van by choice, I guess the first question would be what is your budget?

BTW, those Haze seeds are going to end up far from short.

3. Obout as cheap as it can most suitably be done would suffice, ah maybe $500 - $1000, I've been living under my credit card for 3 or 4 years I think. I also have a fire in the van, made out of a gas bottle that puts out alot of heat, so I could maybe put a steam engine on the roof or something. I only need to get the plant big enough for cloning, would it like being put outside on sunny winter days in a little portable greenhouse, then use the lights for a few hours to top up?

4. Dude you sound like a fucking bad ass.

5. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']Dude you sound like a fucking bad ass.[/quote]

Hahah I was thinking that

6. [quote name='"x8rUn0x"']

Hahah I was thinking that[/quote]

Like for real . He traps his own food. It's like he's a wild man.

7. Im sure your dome light would suffice. ;)

Good luck with your journey.

8. truer words were never spoken :D haha i would love to see what this dude looks like

9. Id say , lol

10. best bet would to buy a generator to be able to run all your stuff. i know your not trying to go big but you would also be able to use that generator for a tv you would have to drop some gas in it but somethings gotta give! build a light proof box in the corner and hook up some cfl's. top it, then grow that fucker up then bend them over and youll have yourself a shit load of usable clones! only thing is you better hope that suckers female!

11. I wonder if you could connect a solar panel or 2 on the roof of the van to a car battery and have 1 90w UFO run off that.

12. Solar panels+1000w= infinite energy muhahah