Indoor Grow Cab questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rentalgrower, May 25, 2010.

1. I asked this in the grow room spot but i think all i got was stoned nubs looking and no replies. You guys are smarter anyways
    I have a ward closet measures 48'' width, 20" depth and 71" tall. I will be using a 250cfm inline fan with a carbon filter and venting thru a 400w light. I am going to drilling prolly a 6 inch hole in the bottom for intake. Cover it from the outside with a speaker cover. I was going to use an intake fan but was told if you are using a big inline fan fpr exhuast you shouldnt need a intake fan and it will waste power. So should i build 2 6 inch holes on the side of them cab or will just one 6 inch hole be good enough. I will cut 2 2 inch holes in the back for the plug wires to run thru with some grommets. 1 or 2 6 inch holes and should i use intake fan or no? Also the fan im going to be using should work well right? a 250cfm inline for a closet with a 122cm. Thanks for all your info. Also i plan on using a 400w hood cooled light. Should i step up to cool tube or stay will getting a hood cooled reflector. Heat will be a issue as its summer and summer temp outside can get to 110.

2. suppose ill take a stab at it. when growing in the south west and temps hitting 100+ your forced to turn lights on at night. remember what ever kind of intake system you get or set up, it needs have negative pressure and keep the humidity down, no clogs for gods sake. this way no smell and on a hot day that can be a bad thing( yet wonderful at the same time)., lighting is your call
    just keep air moving and u should be good.,