Indoor grow #2

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by bird seed, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Ghetto Grow Box, Just have this here till I have my pc ready 
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

Just topped the larger plant today.

3. Looking good man! Way better than mine haha :p

4. Hahaha no way. This suckss the temps are like 86 in there when I use a blanket to cover the light of the dresser. Plus I ran out of electrical tape for the light so I just use a lamp. But in a little I'm using the socket to the outlet or whatever its called into a power strip so the lighting will be a lot nicer but when the PC is ready it will be better. Still it'll suck compared to others since I'm not putting to much money into it.

5. Soda bottle is Co2 , in case anyone was wondering.

6. #6 Hxcplayer, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    [quote name="bird seed" post="18714448" timestamp="1379732390"]Hahaha no way. This suckss the temps are like 86 in there when I use a blanket to cover the light of the dresser. Plus I ran out of electrical tape for the light so I just use a lamp. But in a little I'm using the socket to the outlet or whatever its called into a power strip so the lighting will be a lot nicer but when the PC is ready it will be better. Still it'll suck compared to others since I'm not putting to much money into it.[/quote]Yea but your plant is looking healthy at least :p I'm sure all will turn out well man.

7. Just wondering if anyone can help me out with this but my pc box is all set up and I noticed that the height is probably only 6 inch's taller than my plants. So what are some ways to have a smaller plant beside topping?

LST that thing. Like just twist it into a bunch of shapes as it grows until that thing is covered with buds. I'm doing my first grow so I'm definitely sticking around to see how yours turns out. Especially cuz you're ahead of me so I can get advice before I need it!  :hello:

9. Can you remove the cd rom box thatl free some room

also LST twist that plant in a circle following your pot take it easy on the bends though one every few days

looking good though man

10. I was thinking Lst was the answer just wondering if there was just some other trick. I guess it means I have to step up and Lst really well. I am unsure if I want to move the cd drive but it would give me so much room. I guess if I find some cheap metal shears ill get rid of it. Anyways it will be up once I purchase a power strip and some cfl's . Ill try to post a picture of the girls some time.

11. Thanks man I love having my grows up here , really motivates me a lot more than if I didnt because I cant talk about my grow to anyone in real life you know. So talking about it  to others make it funner.

12. So today I found 1 pincher bug looks like I'm going to have to look around for some pesticide:/

13. #14 maxromeo777, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013

Damn... rough... I wouldn't even know how to look for.

^^ I've got to stop posting w/o proof reading when I'm baked  :smoking:  :smoke:

14. I was low stress training the bigger plant and I ended up snapping it a tad so I put some tape on it and hope when I wake up that it will be fine and just end up like if I super cropped it.

15. [​IMG]
    Little plant perfectly Lst'd
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1 leaf on this plant just died/dehydrated  and you can see the crack on it I put some tape on it yesterday but I think it can heal on its own. Most people would be freaking out but I know it will just bounce right back up like it is nothing.

16. #17 chippedugliss, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    You should wrap some more paper around that clear container. Roots won't grow in light. You might be able to save that leaf if you mist it while it's healing too.

ps. good to see plankton and spongebob are keeping a close eye on your garden.

17. haha childhood blanket swag I think I got it around the year 2000 when I was like 11. They are trill niggas watching my dank garden for me.

18. Haha those plants look good! I can't wait for mine to germ! :D

19. so far so good, bird seed!  :hello:

keep us posted m8!