Indoor goods going outside PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hongo Bill, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Howdy aall here at GC! i've got a heap of seedlings just gone into my indoor veg room, I'm wanting to get these outside into the ground, i'm just concerned that they will start flowering right away once they get there after being under 14 hours a day fluro light is this a problem? i'm in australia and in generel rule always get ladies in the ground for outdoors in about a month from now but i've never veg indoors before,

any advice on what problems i might incur veg indoors or if i should wait till peak summer?

2. That's a problem a lot of people are running into up here where I live. They want to get a head start by growing their babies indoors under lights, then moving them outside. It happens exactly like you said. They start flowering right away. Then as the days get longer, they go back into veg. I think it slows them down. I don't know what to do about it other than just start with them outside.

3. I not familiar with australia weather but how much sun is outside now? and when u want to plant? If u are trying to grow during the regular grow season, there should be 14 or more hours of light outside at that time. I would just VEG them indoors until it reaches 14 Hours or more outside. u can check what day that will be online many places. weather.com tells u the sunrise and sunset and u can calculate the # of hours

4. Cheers for that lads I really appreciate the words of wisdom :p so I've checked out the daylight hour graph for my area, basically when I was planning to get them in the ground in will be just over 12.5hours a day light with the days getting longer every day,

so will they start to flower from the shock of going from 14 hours flouro to 12.5 daylight?

so i guess is it the shock that will bring on the flowering or is it the natural fact of 12 hours is about when it gets hairy?

just it would be tough to veg until 14 hours daylight as not only do i not have enough light or space to veg them indoors but they will be god dam big by then and hard to move the approx 150miles to the plot!

5. I got 4 plants from a friend in early May and put them in the ground. They were from clones that had been started under lights. In my garden, they weren't getting close to the hours of direct sunlight they had been getting under the lights. They started trying to flower right away. Over the next couple of months, I took out some crappy trees that were blocking the sun and ave them more hours of direct light. They went back into veg, grew like crazy, and have now been flowering for real for about 4 weeks. I think they would have been bigger if they had not gone through that period of trying to flower. But now I'm just talking about what might have been. What I have are plants 5 to 6 feet tall with lots of nice buds.

So I'd just go for it and not worry too much. You might see some flowers early on, but the plant will figure it out. You have all summer for it to grow.

6. I was thinking bust em in & let em run, got a long hot summer for them to froth out large even if they slow down a bit getin messed around they still got the lady grace of time & good weather,, cheers for all your help & may your buta grow sweet n Strong!

:p

anyone got any thoughts on this irrigation set up, there a dripping bag that holds 20lt's, made of plastic heats up making the nutes inside nice n warm & dips 1liter a day,

not my normal style but was considering running a few when i head overseas for a month,
    here's them here... any one sea any horrible reason why it would be disasterous, i rekon it would be ideal & easily hidden & will be heaps easier then rigging up other more complex forms of irregation and less risky then getting one of my scaley buds on water duties, particulary around the time i go away there is a general lack of hoota, bit pricey but...

ECO BAG INDUSTRIES PTY LTD

:D

7. I'd wait until outside daylight is closer to the 14 hours they are getting inside. Then they should be perfect when they make it into the ground.