Indoor Fertilizer Help (WalMart)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RustyShacks111, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, my first grow ever,

My indoor seedlings are doing well and are almost two weeks into the veg stage. I want to get fertilizer so in about another week I can slowly start the feeding regimen.

I know that in the veg stage i need a higher N value in NPK. I was going to go to Walmart to get this, any leads or advice on what I should buy? I'd like a powder or liquid mix or something I can just mix into the gallon of my distilled water. I'l like cost to be a factor as well as I am on a budget.

2. Fox farm bloom nutes I use kindsoil the nutes are in the dirt just water when dry 3 or 4 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I looked up Fox Farm Bloom Nutrients and I found the brand however I was unable to see what NPK rating was per bottle.

I already started my stuff in a non nutrient soil so gotta buy nutes. :)

4. That's not organic I'd go to Lowe's or home depot grab omri certified nutes

5. Walmart carries Alaska Fish fertilizer. It's good for nitrogen. I wouldn't recommend getting set up with a full line of nutrients from Wally World. Find your local hydroponics shop. They will be way more help. You won't be disappointed.