Indoor Closet Hydroponics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Frosty Bowls, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Hey guys!

So I currently love with roommates who are kinda buzzkillers. SO. I will be moving out soon.

So I would like to grow my own flower.
    I would like to do this inside preferrably in a closet. I have seen several small Indoor Hydroponic GreenHouses small enough to fit in a closet corner. Which I believe I could easily smellproof it.

I was wondering what your guys opinions would be on the BEST of everything.

Best:
    Hydroponic? ex: Vivosun, Apollo
    Soil?
    Lights and watts?
    Fertalizer?
    Nutrient additive?
    Humidifier?
    Gases?
    Etc.

I really mean any and everything I might need.

2. growweedeasy.com

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. If height isn't a issue i would do a five gallon bubble bucket. You would need air pump, air stone, bucket, net pot lid, reverse osmosis water, digital Ph tester, Ec/ppm tester, Ph up and down. lights, cycle timer, fan, neutrents: I use general hydroponics Treo, and cal/mag you can get by with just these.

4. About how much does all this cost? Im not a broke pothead. But I also dont wanna play a stack just on equipment.
    I'd say $300 is my limit, give or take a little.

5. Do you have anything already fishtank air pump and air stone? Bucket? Fan?

6. Someone posted this earlier for a cheep light IMG_4177.JPG Netpot lid $2-$10
    Black Bucket $free-$10
    Airstone $2-$12
    Air pump $15-$-35
    Air hose $5-$15
    pH tester $40-$100
    Ppm tester $15-$100
    Fan $5-$50
    Nutrients $30-$250
    I'm probably forgetting something but you get what you put into it. Including research.
    Roots like oxygen. Leaves like light. Humidity is a factor. Air and water temp are factors. Hydro pH 5.5-6.5. Ppm for seedlings with 3 sets of leaves 150-200 then work your way up to 800-1200 at full size.

7. Actually no. Right now I live with roommates but move into my own house in September and Im just ordering little pieces so Ill have it all by then and have it ready to go.

8. #8 Shreder, Jul 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    yo man just stick to coco coir / perlite mix with a 250w hps dual spec with a reflector for ur first grow

as well u will need
    tap water
    nutes (lots of brands that r quite similar.. put 100$ on that)
    ph up / down
    ph meter
    ec meter
    6" to 14" fan depends on plant size and age.. i usually use a small 6" and when it gets bushy i put my bigger turbu fan..

for a 250 hps u will need a closet of about 2ft x 2ft height 4ft or more.

u will need a rachet to hold your lights.

on this exact size closet with the same lightning, i started my first grow from bag seeds got 3/3 female and yielded 150g dry bud or just more than 5oz..

i'd better say on that size of closet nowadays i wouldve grown only 2 plants but who cares when its ur first ;)

oh yeah and dont go fency with shit hydro sellers sell you.. all a plant needs is water, nutes, air and light (and patience!!). get those factors dialed in from every aspect, air - do i have enuf airflow? is the rh and ambient temp right? nutes - do i over / under feed? lights - right positioning above the plant etc i think u got me mate

neways good luck mate first time's a fuckin pleasure!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

9. I grow in a closet. Link to my rig is my sig.

10. What

11. White Widow for a # of years.

12. Yeah I can only get bag seeds. Its not legal yet lol. YET.