Indoor box grow / had no problems til now

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by toodistant, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Week 2 of flower, started to see the tips turn a little brown and yellow. Ill be posting a pic of my set up, its an old pic and the light is all the way at the top of the box now.
    Heat has been around 75 and humidity 45%.
    Im on 12/12 and its a 150w led light.
    Box has intake and out fans, kept it as cool as I can

This is my second grow ever so Im trying to fix before it gets bad.

Also i used organic soil and have not changed the soil or ever added nutrients or any of that, i use plain water that sits out for a while and then give it to the plant only when its just getting dry. I check on it twice a day and have been babying it

Any suggestions?

Screenshot_20180619-130608_Chrome.jpg 20180618_205819.jpg 20180618_205657.jpg 20180618_205638.jpg

2. She looks so healthy except for the tips. Im so devasted lol i take care of this plant like my baby lol Im a beginner so of course I havent done something right

3. Looks a bit like nutrient burn... but you said you haven't fed it anything... Is that the same soil it sprouted in? What kind of soil is it?

4. Have never added anything and use the same regular water the whole grow. It was an organic kind from Lowes, dont remember the brand. The plant has had 0 problems until now

5. If you transplanted into that soil, I'd say its just a bit hot and probably nothing to worry about, but if the seeds sprouted in it, I don't know what to say.

6. It
    It grew in this pot with same soil. Im confused too lol

7. Looks like nute burn. Maybe the ingredients in soil took a little time to be available to the roots. When it became available it was just a bit hot. Did you cook the soil when you first mixed it??
    But doesn’t look too serious. Just go easy on the nutes for a week or two.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I actually try to get the tips to burn like that so I know it's getting all the nutes it can stand.

• Like Like x 1