Indoor auto inspiration

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grewbie, Feb 23, 2016.

1. #1 Grewbie, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
    Hey guys. I'm currently growing photo plants in my tent, but when they are done I want to do an auto grow under 600w LED.. I don't have the time to run a full grow again with photoperiod, that's why I want to use autos. But I don't know which to choose, the possibilities are endless . I'm looking for help to find 4 different strains

Criteria

<120cm

Pure sativa

Pure indica

2x hybrids

Less than 90 days from seed to harvest

Which strain did you have great success with? Do you know a strain that might have a high yield and high potency, don't be shy - share! We all know sharing is caring in this hobby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. shit bro fuck with herbies they have snowryder and if you buy a 10 pack they hook you up .With 2 himalaya blue diesel seeds free .And those two strains just get 10 - 16 inches .And are potent wish i could get my hands on some snow cap seeds

3. New to growing. Are there any pure indica or sativa autos I've seen 10%indica etc I'm interested in the cheese autos. Lol but sound too smelly in grow for my place. Not much experience but growing northern light autos. Heard they were easy. Big bud auto or Jack herer(not sure name right)

4. Just letting you know I'm growing x2 super lemon haze (auto) that are nearly 11 weeks old, probs work out the same as doing photoperiod

5. Cool. Where'd you get seeds? Hate picking a company.

6. I actually got them from a market near me lol

• Like Like x 1