Indoor apartment grow tips?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blvckflvg, Jan 16, 2014.

1. right, i'm planning on growing one or two plants indoors. i live in a flat/apartment and my room is the closest room to the front door. 

i need help in picking out seeds, i need something that autoflowers (preferably), finishes its cycle pretty fast (>12 weeks) and doesn't give off a smell strong enough to fill the entire house or for my neighbors to notice. 

can anybody recommend a strain that has those properties?

also, i live in the UK if that helps.

2. You can find strains that have less smell but no plant is going to be odorless. You'll be fine more than likely until late in flower, that's when it starts to come on heavy, prior to that it's just a green earthy smell.

3. My blue mystic doesnt stank too much at all.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. classic terrible idea

5. Autoflowers are dumb for indoor grows. Ak48 in my experience is odorless. Flower time is around 9 weeks.

6. I have had two successfull autoflower grows in a shared house (1 carramello auto. 2 jack herer auto both from expert seeds). I used a glade plugin to mask the smell, still got an undercurrent of ganja though. Heard good things about blue mystics. my next investment/invention will be a carbon filter. Good luck with the grow