Indoor and conservatory grow of Skunk No.1

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Studorspud, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Sativas suck. And they're ugly! =P

Are they still going through that intial 12/12 growth spurt? How much have they actually grown? Wow, it's looking like growing sativas(DP x SK#1) indoors for me is out of the question.

Well, they all look healthy, especially that one you put in the different soil. I'm curious to see how you handle that male plant. It would be nice to see someone with an ongoing grow journal produce some seeds.

Good looking grow, keep it up.

2. Hi everyone, Sorry its been a while since i last updated but ive had a few problems with work to deal with thats had me away from home for alot of my time. Anyway my flat mates have done a sterling job of taking care of my plants while ive been away and since my last photo update i think youll like the progress.
    Im sorry for the picture quality too, im waiting on delivery of a decent digital camera to snap my plants with as my phone cam doesnt do my plants any justice.​

06062006(010).jpg

06062006(015_2).jpg

I think your wrong grandpewpil, sativas look great! Mine are a bit dangly an stretched but my next ones wont be like this at all. I have a plan!​

Catch you all soon. Spud.​

Attached Files:

3. Just read your journal beginning to end and Im loving your plants man... nice grow ;) Just started my own conservatory grow with some cal. orange and will be setting up a journal soon :)

4. looking great

keep us posted :)

5. Hey all, i took some more pics of my lovely ladies all bunched up into my cab and one of my missus.lol.

10062006(003).jpg
    10062006(004).jpg
    10062006(001).jpg

Catch you all soon.
    Spud.​

6. Hi all, well the stratching period is well an truely over, flowering is so much fun but it takes sooooo long hence my lack of updates. I got my digi camera from ebay but no software for the laptop so im searching for another or ar least the software. It only cost £20 so im not too bothered if i cant get it working.

Anyway some updates for you lucky ppl,
    19062006(001).jpg
    19062006(002).jpg
    19062006(003).jpg
    Im hoping that the buds will fill out a little more coz they are a bit skinny.

Were into week 9 now with a few hairs turning orange, on some of the bud sites.

7. yea dont worry those buds will fatten up right at the end

8. hey Spud i read your journal from the begining and i have to say nice grow man That skunk looks real skunky.. i can imagine the smell hhhmmmm beautiful..i was thinking about growing this strain since i havent had any good skunk in ages. but i dont have the space. Great Grow man how tall are they now?

9. Hey all. I hope they do fatten up a load more Fisher, this is the first proper grow, all my other have been experimental or botched attempts. I gotta tell ya the smell is awesome, to wake up and to fall asleep with the smell of skunk is great, all my clothes smell of skunk too. They measure up at 1.6m tall, i bent mine coz they were getting too tall. I recommend if ya do grow skunk to LST them from a very young age, i will be doing this on my next grow or trying a mesh over the top.

10. Very nice indeed. More UK growers the merrier. Keep it up.

- Bo

11. hey spud,

your grow is looking really good,some nice looking buds coming on there,doing a good job,
    how long do you have left till they are ready?

keep up the good work,good luck

laters :smoking:

12. Hey there all, cheers for droppin by. Big up to the british growing clan and the english football team. I think another picture update is nesscessary, i need some help too if you could, because ive grown them in different soil combos some are finishing earlier than others. In your experiance do you cut em down as they finish or wait until they are all done. Im just gonna sort some snaps in a bit of them, they are sort of stuck in the cuboard, the stems are so weak and laden with big buds that they fall over and snap. Ill try for some close ups! They are into week 8 now and ive started flushing and feeding whereas before i was alternating nute feeding and just plain water feeding.

Catch ya all soon.
    Spud.
    PS. Pics soon, oh an i met a man who gave me some Cheese clones in exchange of my precious and discreet services. Top bloke, Cheers G.

13. Some pics for you all.
    Enjoy!

28062006(008).jpg
    28062006(009).jpg

A couple of group shots.

28062006(006).jpg
    28062006(010).jpg

A couple of bud shots

28062006(011).jpg

And my cheese clones under a DIY light box. Tiny CFL keeping em company.

14. looking great

15. cut them down as they finish spud if you want it top quality. you could wait till the last one has finished then chop them and you will have different effects in the plants that finished first to the ones that finished last

16. NICE!

Is that mylar on your wall?

17. they wount fatten up the way you want unless you stop the top growth, but again :) thats just my crazy technique ;)

And dont try it either, at week 9 its a little too late.