individual's freedom of speach

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, May 12, 2004.

?

do you appreciate the importance of an individual's freedom of speach?

1. Yes, absolutely.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but only so far. a line must be drawn, and it must be drawn by an authority.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no. many individuals say things i don't want to hear, so no one should get to hear it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. what?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. do you appreciate the importance of an individual's freedom of speach?

2. i think everyone should have the right to say what they want, when they want. and if someone else doesnt like it then they can cover their ears

3. freedom of speech is a great idea,it just don,t work.

Same as we have rules to drive on the roads we have rules on forums :D

4. this is very true, there are always exceptions. lol i didnt know we were talking about the boards though, just though life in general...or life in america at least.

5. Shit yeah I believe I should be allowed to say what I want and if someone disagrees with me I don't give a damn it's thier right.
    political correctness is bull.
    The two most divisive things in the world are politics and religion because they are run by extremists who believe that thier way is the only way.
    The third most divisive is opinionated people like me. lol

6. As long as respect is given for others, there shouldn't ever be a problem..

I could piss off 90% of the city if I didn't respect them enough to not say certain things.. Ever one in the worl have the right not to be disrespected or made to feel worthless..

7. I'm with you man. lol

8. Absolutely! 100% No matter what.........

9. I think everyone should have the right to freedom of speech. But, they should know that if they cross the line between talking bad about someone, and insulting them directly, they can expect the same thing in return.

But yea, freedom of speech, right to bear arms, and right to life shouldn't be infringed on. We need to be able to fight the government to protect our freedoms.... otherwise we're it's slaves.

...But for Gods sake, don't arm bears!.... There would be too many campers, hunters, and hikers being shot by them...