Indi's Organic 250w HPS AutoFlower BudBox.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Indicush, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I slightly under estimated the amount I got off her...

Looks to be around 1 ½ ounces. I weighed it just now and it was 52g, still has a bit of drying to do so yeah probably looking around over an O still ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NIIIICCCEEEEE. . .

2. #62 Indicush, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
    At the stage they're at now, no. They're on day 52 at the moment. All you can smell when you open the door is the Blue Mystic, it's stinking like BlueBerry but so so overpowering. So yeah I would recommend growing Syrup, the smell doesn't seem to be too powerful (yet). Although it potentially get very stinky by looking at the plants.

The buds are super dense and solid, just like the blue mystic. It has a very sweet perfume smell if you squeeze the bud and smell your fingers. Can't wait to try the smoke of them.

If your lucky and get them from the same place I did, you might get one of the phenotypes I got - never seen anything more covered in crystals in my life, and it's still got at least another 2 weeks to fully mature.

You know what I'll go take a picture for you to see, it's quite impressive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this one of the other Syrups, the other looks identical.
    The difference in trichomes is pretty obvious, they're the same age ... :hello:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for stopping in dude :smoke:
    ;):smoke:

3. Seeing as you're interested in the Blue Mystic, I grabbed a quick picture of her top and a lil over head for ya ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for stopping in dude :smoke:

4. Man that blue mystic is MIGHTY frosty :smoke: Where did you say you got 'em?? And how tall do you think it's gonna get, space might be a factor, so I wanna know if I'll have to lst or ScrOG.

5. Wow, all of them look amazing. If the Syrup is that coated and not too stinky, then I have high hopes of it not getting too out of control. That stuff is supposed to be super couch lock weed in a good way, it should be good for post noon MMJ.

Now my next task is to find an autoflower that feels "activating". I need something the opposite of couch lock weed, so I can actually get things done without needing a half dozen shots of espresso by noon!

6. Looking amazing! the mystic is looking fine as hell :D cant wait for my little mystics to get big now and the syrup looks tasty might have to give it a try one day

7. I got this one from Demon Seeds, it's a Pick n Mix seed bank.

As for the height, it's the smallest plant of the lot. Incredibly compact and excellent bud to stem/leaf ratio. I'd say it was 2 foot tall, maximum.

If you use the same size pots as me (6.5L) you shouldn't have any problems.

:smoke:

8. Yeah the Syrup seems pretty manageable so far. Yeah super couch lock indeed, but I'll crop it a few days early to make sure it has a little heady high too.

I had the same idea as you bro, that's why I popped a 'Mataro Blue' in there, supposed to be up to 24% THC and is a brilliant hybrid which is Sativa dominant.
    That's for the day time ;)

:smoke:

9. Okay guys, time for Harvest 2!

BLUE MYSTIC - CROPPED AT 64 DAYS FROM SEED

Again cropped just slightly early to give a guaranteed head high as well as the lovely couch lock.

Couple of pictures of her still potted...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With all the fan leaves removed....
    [​IMG]

The top cola...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the drying room...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Looks to be quite a bit from this plant, especially as the buds are so dense there's no give when you squeeze them.

The smell is almost over powering, so pungent. Smells like musky berries, fruity and a little tangy.

I quick dried a bud over night to test the strength and wow, it's incredible. You can feel the blood moving around your body, it's so stoney. Yet my head feels warm and tingly. Perfect.

Despite being quick dried the bud that I smoked tasted incredible, berry taste at first followed by a very fruity taste then, what I described as, orange sherbet after taste.

Absolutely beautiful, very very impressed by this plant. I was not expecting such potency and smell, I was just interested to see if I could grow a plant that produced purple buds. Instead I grew a plant that has spotless buds covered in crystals with hints of blue and purple through out.

We'll see if the colour changes as the moisture escapes the buds :rolleyes:

Let me know what you think chaps.

Indi :smoke:

10. Wow dude, Awesome. No other way to put it. This blue mystic looks amazingly delicious!! lol much respect :smoke: I'm definitely gonna get myself a couple of these seeds :smoke:

11. nice grow there man, the blue mystic looks full of frost :) Keep blazing:smoke::smoke:

12. Nice grow! Two of my three Blue Mystics just sprouted! Can't wait! Two short months! I've got a journal up if anyone else is interested. Would love to know not only the weight you got, but also about how big around those Mystics were. Thanks.

13. that's efffing glory!