Indi's Organic 250w HPS AutoFlower BudBox.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Indicush, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Now Mataro Blue, really looking forward to the end result of this lady. I've heard and read a lot of positive feedback.

She's the only obvious sativa / hybrid plant in the lot at the moment. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Now the for the tasty Syrups.

I named them 1, 2 and 3 after around a week of growth.
    Their numbers correspond to how well they looked at that time. I.E. #1 being the best looking and #3 looking not so great, obviously #2 was somewhere in the middle.

Interestingly enough, its Syrup #3 that has come out with an INSANE amount of crystals, compared to the other 2 which have barely any at the moment.

The first picture is #1, second is #2 and the rest are all of Syrup #3.
    (You might notice a slight bit of heat burn on the leaves of #3 but that's over now due to the improved space)

Let me know what you think over all guys :)

Hope ya like what ya see.

Indi :smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

3. Oh yes!

I forgot to add one last important thing!

I've completely covered the grow room with ORCA Reflective material, and holy shit its bright in there now. It cost £7.50 p/meter. Pricey but seems to be worth it.

I'll add a few group shots to show it :cool:

Attached Files:

4. I heard that if you flush with water from the fridge and put ice cubes on the soil it brings out the colour, check some of the threads on it, some interesting stuff, plants are looking nice! PEACE

5. #45 Indicush, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Seems like that could do more damage than anything, so far the top of the main cola has turned slightly purple already so I'll stick with this plan for now to see if it works, if not then I might try that late on in flowering ;)

Cheers for the input dewd

6. Anyone got any estimates on the finishing time of White Dwarf?

I think 2 weeks tops going by the white hairs.

I smoked a small sample I slow dried 3 days ago and it seems to have a 60/40 head/body high at the moment. When I looked at the Crystals most were cloudy, some where clear and none I could see were browned yet.

I'd be interested to hear how long you guys think it'll take to finish :)

7. Yeah ts apparently just a flush thing definitely not for a long period :D I saw someone get some nice results though, i might try it myself after a little more research :D
    and the reflective material makes a HUGE difference, i have total blackout sheeting in my space, when i open the door the whole room lights up :D

8. hmm interesting. Where'd you see these good results using ice? Speaking of using ice I've totally just packed my bong with it to enjoy some INSANE haze I havn't managed to narrow down to a specific strain yet.

And yeah, the reflective sheeting does seem to be making a big difference. HAHA, have you ever seen Pulp Fiction? It's like the freakin' box of gold or whatever it is when I open the door man hahaha even the downstairs of the house is lit up, all the way down the stairs. So bright lol.

Just checked on your journal man I see you've topped a few of your plants, was thinking of doing that for my next crop which is planning on being a cash crop. Looking forward to seeing how yours turn out now you've gone ahead with it.

Smoke smoke motha fuckaaaa :smoke::smoke:

9. Hey guys...

So I just snipped a sugar leaf off the middle of White Dwarf to see how the trichomes were doing.
    Around 90% were cloudy and 10% still clear, no orange'd ones yet.
    I was thinking I'll start flushing tomorrow to harvest in around 5 days to a week? I want a 50/50 body/head high so...

What do you think fellas?

10. #50 Indicush, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    Aloha!

So I've been snipping lil bits of leaves off White Dwarf to test Crystal progression and I've just noticed the first few amber trichomes off one of the leaves on the bud half way down the plant.

Now, seeing as this is a pure indica plant, what ratio am I to be looking for, for cloudy to amber trichomes, if im to be hoping to a 50/50 head/body high?

I'm thinking a mere 10/20 % amber seeing as its indica dominant already.

Thoughts guys?

Cheers :smoke:

11. Anyone have any ideas?
    Planning on harvesting her as soon as her soil dries out if no one says other wise, will be putting her in a dark period for 24-48 hours tonight/tomorrow night.

Pictures tonight!

Indi

12. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, White Dwarf @ day 59 (Chop time ;) )

After 7 days flush (despite being organic) and 4 days of no watering
    :hello:

Attached Files:

13. #53 Indicush, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    HARVEST PICTURES
    :D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

1/3 IN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2/3 IN
    [​IMG]
    Only the top Cola remains :smoke::eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The end result. Plant 1/6 :rolleyes: I love this game ...

[​IMG]

In their dark room

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Made it just above the grow, saving space and keeping it a nice 20-23c. Used the backside of the ORCA reflective sheet to stop any light that is getting in from getting on the buds. Plus insulating the room.
    [​IMG]
    Sneak peak of my plants there too ;)

More pictures of the rest of the bunch soon, too busy gawping over these nugs :smoke:

Indi :D

P.S. All of the plants are in 6.5L pots. (Tiny!)

14. Nice job man, them buds are thick. Nice dry room too. Can't wait to hear smoke report :)

15. Cheers brother, appreciate the feedback.

Smoke report coming soon! ;):smoke:

16. #56 Big Diesel54, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    Wow man this is an amazing grow!! :smoke: Enjoy it for me. I'm kind of curious how much did you yield from that first chopped plant?? I'm planning on growing a couple of autoflowers for my first grow to hold me off, then doing some full on high grade. :smoke: Make sure and lay down a nice smoke report haha :D

17. Hey buddy!

Thanks man, I reckon she's going to yield around just under an ounce when she's properly dried. Alot of the lower buds are airy due to not alot of light getting down to them because of the tent I was using, stopping my from having enough space.

I think it's going to be a great smoke, just not alot of it.

On the other hand, this blue mystic and the 3 Syrups I have all have *solid* buds, and I mean theres barely any give when you squeeze them, and they stink. So if I were you brother I'd keep an eye on what I get off this Blue Mystic because she looks to be the prize plant of this crop. Perhaps 1 ½ - 2 ounce.

Think may have just been a little unlucky with the white dwarf genetics.

Still very happy though, seeing as in a week blue mystic will be ready and the steady stream of bud shall continue ;)

Thanks again for stopping by brother.

Indi :smoke:

18. pffft dude, man, bro... Almost an oz. of high grade dank is "a lot" to me :smoke: But it's funny you say that. The Blue Mystic is the one I was actually looking at the most during the pics haha. Hey how tall did the plants get?? My grow space is probably gonna be something like 3x2x5/6 which would be somewhere in the area of 90x60x150/180cm

19. Well done brotha

20. Re: "Syrup"

Are these plants super stinky during the grow? I have heard very good things about them for MMJ. A big concern of mine is odor, even though I would be doing a cabinet grow with only 3 plants. Months back, I had 3 Auto-AK plants that were pungent. I had the cheap 'Grow Bright' 4 inch filter, and I swear it only took out half the stink - I ended up having to rig a UV Ionizer inline with the exhaust tube to supplement, otherwise people in my back yard could still smell the skunk. I am upgrading to a 4 in Can-Fan brand filter, which should be a big help. But I fear I still may have to find some low-odor strains.

Any thoughts?