Indie

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by snoochey booche, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Hey i enjoy listenin to allot of indie music when im high... and anyone else who does should really see this doccumentary on modest mouse...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1254674779658495321

it has interviews with Isaac Brock, Elliot Smith, and many others from the indie scene... it was sho during The recording of Modet Mouse's album "the Lonesom Crowded West" so check it out because i bet it will be the only inteview with isaac you can find.

2. dude im a huge modest mouse fan dude, thankyou sooooo much for the link man!

3. not my style, but I'm sure its cool. This belongs in the music section of the forum however.

4. Agreed! :D

5. Sory about puttin in on the wrong fourm... i ahvent posted in a year or so

6. No worries :)

Anyway, on topic...not much of a fan of Modest Mouse. But I am a huge fan of Cursive, The Arcade Fire, The Postal Service, The Decemberists, Elbow, The Good Life, Murder By Death, Sufjan Stevens, and Veruca Salt (they were indie once :laughing: ). There's probably more that I like but I don't know if they count as indie or not.

7. hell yea postal deathcab the good life all good shit really anyting with a unconventional sound i am a huge fan of

8. Modest Mouse is awesome.
    Great to listen to while very stoned.