Indicas indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Enra5387, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Medical reasons I smoke: pain- runners knee in both knees, headaches, nausea, anxiety, and to be able to eat. I'm doing indoor growing. Soil. Maybe hydro next time. Still not sure. I'm curious if anyone has a recommendation on what strains might be good for this. I <3 hobbit weed

2. I grow "Barney's Farm Critical Kush".  It is 100% indica.  25% THC, 2.1% CBD.
    The best thing about this strain however is the yeilds.... 750gr per square meter.

Check out my journal by clicking the link at the bottom to see what I have done with it or you can check out the breeder's site here:
    http://www.barneysfarm.com/?l=en&i=248

3. "Developed by the Barney's Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of  the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney  kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid  is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for  relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking."

4. That's awesome! Thank you both! With a micro grow, where would you place your money? I <3 hobbit weed

5. Critical kush is nice another really nice strain for your needs would be Barney's LSD.

6. If you wanted to check it out alittle more I'm doin a really nice grow on her now.  ;)

7. #7 droski456, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    This next grow I'm about to start in the next few day is gonna be critical kush and Northern Lights #5 x Haze. If you haven't made up ur mind on the Critical ill help give you that last push to grab her up lol. I like it a lot I know you will to.

8. You're so sweet! Thanks man!