Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RippinSC420, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Hello all :hello:

I keep hearing debates about Sativa vs. Indica, and Indica is getting all of the hate!

Indica is my favorite. In my opinion, Indica is the just so nice to relax after a hard day to. :smoke:

That's all!
    :D

Keeb bongin :bongin:

2. i agree 100%
    and im not saying Sativa is bad, i like sativa but i just have to be in the mood for it

and half baked is one of my favorite weed movies :D...just look at my avatar

3. I love sativas cause I don't pass out and forget what happened after smoking all day after I come down. But it has to be a sativa dominant hybrid so I can still relax while I'm high idk I just am in school and shit so indicas really wear me out during the week so I usually am toking some sativa but for right now I've been sparking some candy Kush which I'm really high too I mean I like indicA it's just your taste udk

4. Exactly. I have nothing against Sativa's, it's just that Indica is so much better.

And good call on the Half-Baked Reference :D

5. Yeah, I have to agree. I don't smoke all day every day like I used to, only a couple times a week and mostly at night. I like to relax sometimes after a stressful day, and indica helps me do that. I don't need weed to inspire creativity, because I have no use for creativity. Something like a 65/35 indica/sativa mix would be heaven for me.