Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

indica vs sativa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kdizzle1976, May 11, 2010.

1. I don't think I have ever smoked a sativa. I was just wondering how big of a difference there is between the 2. Is it like might and day? Or only slightly different?

I understand the difference between the two bit I'm not sure I've experienced the difference myself. Just curious.

2. There is a pretty major difference between landrace/purebred indica and sativa highs. Very much night and day. Most buds nowadays, even if labeled "indica" or "sativa", won't be pure though. There are definitely a few famous examples of purebred (or as close to it as you can get nowadays) genetics available.

I've never gotten a SUPER pure sativa (or indica for that matter) from "no name dank" or anything of unknown genetic backround though.