Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica VS Sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bongjointblunt, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I was just wondering, what the difference between smoking a 100% sativa strand instead of a 100% indica strand? Like does one give a head high appose to the other giving a body high?

2. Indicas are more couchlock style while Sativas are described being more in the head so its easier to go out and be active.

3. #3 EmericanStoner, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Indica is a total relaxing body high, it really gets you feeling heavy and can sometimes make you kind of sloppy moving because your body is so relaxed.
    Sativa is a much more creative, hyper, visual type of high.
    It can make everything look really in detail (at least for me it has).:):smoking:

4. Pretty much what he said!

5. This.

And it's VERY noticable what strain is dominant if you have a dominant hybrid, even if it's just 60/40.

6. #6 FindingZion, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    EDIT:
    Fuck it, I'm just being a douche.

7. I'm glad you decided NOT to be a prick.
    thanks, you made my day.