Indica vs Sativa? Help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by InkMyHole, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Could anyone tell me if this fan leaf looks to be more indica or sativa dominant. To my knowledge it is Raspberry Cough just a bagseed. Leafly says it is mainly sativa hybrid but I just want to get some opinions [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks indica

3. Indica. With hybrids, you can get either sativa or indica phenotypes.

4. Growing naturally that way? Def indica heavy strain

5. What's that other type of plant... starts with r. Anyways. I cloned my hybrid and the momma showed mixed results but the babies, I have some with big thick leaves that look just like that and others with skinny leaves although the momma is clearly a sativa heavy when in flower. Pretty looking plants. You'll find out soon enough what they are :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Topped a few times and lots of LST only 8" tall [​IMG]

7. I prefer indica anyways so I'm glad I'm hearing that from everyone I also don't have a lot of headroom. A sativa wouldn't fair well in my area unless I LST and scrog it. I'd like to take a clone or two from this one before I put her into flower how do you do your clones? I've never done it before and just assumed I take a cutting, heat mat, and humidity some and let her go for a little while?

8. I'm new to growing myself but I've done a lot of experiments this year and what I've come up with is just buy a propagation dome. You can buy them at any gardening store. ( I'm in Canada, mine was from peavy mart) $48 after tax and came with 24 peat pellets. I followed " grow weed easy " cloning guide and sure as poop I had roots in 5 days and transplanting with very established roots by day 10

9. Also... take a clone from 3rd week flower if you want to experiment.

10. Also it came with a t5 light [​IMG]

11. Haha wow, I never looked at this pic till I searched for it to show it. Those clones look rough in there. They are all nice looking now. I dosed em with high nutes and snapped there stems to shock them out of flower. Worked.. for over half them. Tops died and new growth came in normal. Skips 2-3 weeks screwin around