Indica v. Sativa

Discussion in 'General' started by ZeColmeia, Dec 6, 2006.

1. What's the difference between an indica high and a sativa high?

2. Sativa is an all over 'couch lock' high, whilst Indica is a more cerebral, 'up' kind of high.

3. No disrespect man, but you have got it backwards. Sativa is the up, cerebral high. Indica is the knock you on your ass, couch lock high. I prefer both. Sativa is great for wake and bake while Indica is great to help you end the day. Peace......:smoking:

4. Yes, my bad.

It's a job for me to know, I have been smoking so long, it takes an age for anything to stone me....

5. Ok, cool. So when you're buying, how do you know what's what?

6. Ask the dealer what strain it is, and whether it's ind or sat.

If he doesn't know, fuck him off 'cos he's rubbish. ALWAYS know what you're buying.

7. I bet about 80% of dealers don't even know what type or strain they're slingin'.... And most of them who tell you strains are BSing.

8. I'm sure you are right.

Thing is, if everyone boycotts these fools, then the market will be flooded onnly with good product and good dealers.

I guess I'm on of the lucky ones, I have never bought from a stranger, unless you count the dealers in Holland.

9. You make a good point. LoL

If people stop buying schwagg.... there would be no schwagg market - and dealers and growers would be forced to push quality product.

Unfortunitly - I don't see that happening. :( Most people around here don't wanna put up the dough to buy quality product. They'd rather have a quarter of mids than an eigth of dank....

10. Indinca is more of like , a weed, chill high, whilst sativa is more of a trippy getterupper kind of high, both are engaging when used, but the highs are way different, both are fun though ^_^

11. I love Sativa. I'm in love with Sativa dominant strains. The high is amazing. However, I love the taste of Indica, alot. I just love bud in general, but much moreso Sativa.

12. you got damn right its not the fact that it cost more but the fact pf getting off your ass frequently. I rather get an oz of mids for 140 and not pickup for 6-8 weeks then get a 1/2 of dank and pick up in 3-4 weeks

13. Ahhhhhhhh - (He exhales that surplus smoke, the stuff he had left over from a dream) - I love me a good sativa. That up there in the heavens please spacey high. The kind that leaves you wondering about a great many things including...

Ohhhhhhhh - (He grabs for his bong and a lighter nearby) - I adore a massive indica from time to time, where it all becomes too much to motherfucking handle. I sit there, lift, light, and finished. It sedates beyond well medicated if you get the right shit. Hail, hail to G-13, Romulan, and AI for they are some seriously potent buds. AI had me so sedated that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalpse seemed like kittens. It was thunderously heavy, uh huh ...word.

How the fuck do you choose between grace and salvation? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway I think I better get back to smokin... It's been lovely.

Stay green.

14. hey AK whats AI is that Apollo 11 if so I heard alot of good things about it heard it was up there with C99 and even grapefruit which are almost the same thing

15. I go to college in a really rural area; the kids who sell here don't know shit about what they're pushing, and that's how it is no matter who you go to. :(

Is there any way to tell the difference between indica and sativa by looking at it?