Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica/Sativa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ManCandy, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I know there are a bunch of threads like this but please describe each high in as much detail as possible

2. Sativa is a head high, its what boosts your creativity, it'll let you stay awake, still functional, etc.

Indica is the body high, chill, relaxing, makes you feel good, giggly, euphoria.

There really isn't much detail.

And since you "know" there are a bunch of threads

why the hell didnt you just read those lol

3. Sativa's give you a head high. (From what I've read it seems sativa's have a higher THC content and THC is marihuanas main psychoactive, it's what gets you high)
    That's mental shifts in perception, sporadic thoughts, memory.

Indica's give you a body high.(from what I've read on here, indica's have a higher CBD level. And that adds the 'body' high to the THC high)
    That's physical symptoms, such as tingling, numbness, pressures around body, again, anything physical.

4. If im partying or chilling in town or with friends deffentily stavia but if im alone or need a stress or anxiety reilf indica