Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica....sativa....or kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Dec 6, 2012.

1. [quote name='"G4Grassdetta"']

ruderalis I believe...[/quote]

Yup haha. But still kush isnt one of the three.

2. OG Kush isn't technically a "real kush" because it's mostly sativa, and as someone above me said, the third species of cannabis is Cannabis ruderalis

Not going to lie, though... this thread title made me cringe. :eek:

3. same here. people need to educate themselves about the plant they're smoking.

4. [quote name='"theVirtuoso"']

OG Kush isn't technically a "real kush" because it's mostly sativa, and as someone above me said, the third species of cannabis is Cannabis ruderalis

Not going to lie, though... this thread title made me cringe. :eek:[/quote]

I was using it as a reffrence bro i never said tge words og kush is a real kush its a strain of bud

5. I understand, I was simply clarifying.

6. Is Ruderalis only found in russia? I know its more resilient but is it potent?

7. Cannabis ruderalis has a lower THC content than others, but it's where the autoflowering genetics come from. Breeders have been able to selectively breed over time to produce stable, potent, autoflowering strains.

8. Of course it's for personal use. I just moved to a new city, and I dun really know anyone here. So I am having such a hard time finding weed :(

So I was thinking about what if I grow sum myself... But dun you have to buy seed online? And dun the purchase show up on our credit card history? Also, even if I have it shipped to a p o box, it's gonna be under my name... And that's kinda risky, or is it?

I was never a heavy smoker, I only started to buy my own weed half a year ago. (im a girl, and i dun really have to buy my own weed in college) But it just feel so much better and more secure when I had sum weed in hand, and now I don't :(

Nways, this forum won't let me write my own thread yet, otherwise I would not get off topic on other ppl's thread so much. Sry...

9. Just to clarify, you're considering growing because you can't find a connect yes? And assuming you don't smoke very much as, in your words, a "noobie" I would honestly just look for a connect. Just to get a better understanding of your situation, do you live alone? Which city are you in? Do you currently go to school?

Edit: Feel free to message me via my profile or private message, just so we don't clog up the thread. :D

10. As far as I'm aware...you can buy seeds legally (or without too much trouble) you just can't grow stuff from them :)

You can buy spores for mushrooms legally as well, for the purpose of studying them microscopically. I assume there is some other loophole for cannabis seed possession.

I have a friend that bought cannabis vodka no problem from overseas and it has seeds in the bottom of it...can't be illegal.

Sorry that's not more help...the seeds I have are from specific strains I got from another grower :(