Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hey, so i've been smoking (apparent) Indica bud all weekend, and its much much different of a high than I've had before. Presumably I had sativa last time. But when i smoked sativa before, I realized that I could feel "too high" and it was uncomfortable. But I came down a bit and smoked more I was fine. With my Indica, I tried to get the uncomfortable high, but instead I just kind of level out. Is it possible to get uncomfortable high on indica bud? Because I just level out at a fairly comfortable high, not in space high, but a nice high.And why do I not get the slightest bit of cottonmouth?

2. Indicas will bring cotton mouth. So either you were smoking indica and now youre smoking sativa or you dont know how to tell the kind of high each has.

3. Hmm, maybe i'm mixing them up then. Or maybe my body reacts opposite? Who knows. Its probably me mixing them up though.

4. Have you ever vaped? Vapes are like pure sativa so its eaiser to tell sativa or indica once you know what to look for.

You couldve had a hybrid.

Indica brings a body stone with cotton mouth and the buds will usually be denser and the plants are shorter with fatter leaves.

Sativa is a uplifting head high

5. Hmm, well all I know is the last time I was high, I had massive cottonmouth, I couldn't concentrate very well, and when i went into the bathroom (smaller bathroom) I was fully convinced I had entered a bathroom that was floating through space, super awesome, could convince myself of anything. Now, I know I'm high, I could easily go about my day like this, and I don't think i'm in space. Although I really wish I did. If thats any indication of what I had before and now, that would be sweet.