Indica or sativa?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by furittus, Feb 9, 2014.

1. damn that sucks, I guess a lot of us who can choose between both take choice for granted lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Up until now I had smoked hybrids (you can't really choose what you get in South Carolina- its all Nameless) but since Im living in Los Angeles for the summer Id decided to buy some Good Dank. I was able to buy some Indica- I was Mezmorized. Id Never Been so high before- I was really In The Cut. I then put on My Favorite Song, and thought All I need is Mary mary mary I aint fuckin with no other drug . then I grabbed the grinder, and soaked up the rest of my time in California. Will be smoking more of That Good very, very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Indica of course. I dont know why people complain about the whole couch lock thing, i love it. Smoke a good amount of indica, grab the munchies, put on some adventure time and just melt into my couch. Haha

AN UNDERCOVER ALIEN

4. #24 snoopdog6502, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    As a grower I am growing my sativas outdoors.

Indoors... hybrids and indica's.

5. Indica. Most definitely. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. #26 SlightlyStonedSD, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Sativas when the sun's up Indicas when the sun goes down

edit: I consider a bomb sativa more valuable than a bomb Indica though

7. Sativa man. Want my mind to fly.

8. I'd say I prefer sativa, although I don't actually know whether I'm getting indica or sativa, from the effects I usually make an assumption.

I had one dealer that always had strong indica and I just didn't like it, people used to tell me before I smoked and when I first started "nah don't smoke that shit man it just makes you tired and hungry." Yeah, that's the effects of indica to me. Sativa makes me wanna do something, play football (soccer), walk, laugh and have fun.

9. I like a stony sativa with a punch in the face heavy head high u can feel starting behind ur eyes as soon as u exhale even a tiny rip those hybrids never do me wrong have a crazy spacy head hi to chill out at work on the computer or to sleep at nite :smoke:

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. i love smoking alone and much prefer sativas. a nice sativa makes me go do what i need to do and then come home and game a bit. a nice indica makes me skip what i had to do that day and go catatonic watching netflix. 

11. I'm into sativa strains usually, but i do love a nice super heavy indica high to relax and shit at night. Idk i love them both, mj is great :lol:

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I love a sativa high, and I love an indica hight. Does that answer your question? ☆

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Sativa if im going out, indica if I want to get lost in music and feel my body drift away

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I like them both, but sometimes I'd rather an Indica only because most of what i smoke is some type of Sativa.

15. I use both, for different effects. I deal with chronic pain daily. I like sativa for pain management during the day, and a hybrid for night use...calms the nerve pain and helps me laugh and relax.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app