Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Indica or Sativa?

Discussion in 'General' started by themasterbaker, Apr 1, 2013.

1. So I have personally found recently that I have started to prefer Sativa medical strains. As I was toking with a friend he asked me which type of strain I would prefer if I could only smoke that type of strain. It is a good question. So which type of strain would you choose if you could only smoke that type of strain for the rest of your life?

2. I really enjoy indica..the body high and helps me get great sleep. Although haven't had too many sativas...

So as of now...indica anddd welcome to the GC!

3. Ya indica here too. I get the shakes from anything but indica.

4. Haha thanks. And yeah I've experienced indica strains a lot. But I like being eccentric and creative during my highs. So I like sativas.

5. You need to try blue dream if you already haven't. It is a very creativity provoking strain.

6. Indicas. I don't enjoy as many sativas, I don't get the "stoned" feeling from them.

7. Hybrid! I love the vibrating sensation with a simultaneous lucid and cerebral high of a really nice hybrid. But I had to choose between indica and sativa, I'd choose sativa. Indicas make me feel jaded and lifeless whereas sativas make me feel stimulated, both physically and mentally, and I find that they allow me to have fun conversations