Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica or Sativa?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Red Eye Jedi Og, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Sativa for me please (unless I want super cosy sleep), I can handle a lot more, and I love the places where it takes me and my music!

2. Sativa's all day baby. A much more interesting high IMO. I like to be more creative and think about the world and shit so sativa is my choice.

3. Honestly I hardly ever know what I'm getting, but on paper I much prefer sativa, but either way I get knocked out whenever I smoke.

4. Sativas if you want to enjoy yourself while high.
    Indica if you want to relax and chill.

5. dang, mucho dinero ... we get bags for $25 which are usually 2.5-3G. only thing is you never really know what you'll get, it'll either be some ok stuff or some great stuff.

id go the sativas any day though, if the choice was there... just love that upward expansion of the mind and mood.

6. I typically like a hybrid with some where around a 60% Sativa, 40% Indica. This provides an awake high with the body effects of Indica. I love Durban Poison on occasion but I find if I smoke too much Sativa my joints will ache.

I seem to no longer get couch lock from Indicas. As everyone else I normally wait until evening to partake in an Indica strain but they really do not seem to knock me out like they use to.

7. Im not at liberty to choose. But I love both equally. I Get Indica mostly.