Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica or Sativa?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Red Eye Jedi Og, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I would choose indica over sativa any day. What about you guys?

2. Sativa in the day ... Indica at night. BUT i just smoke whatever the fucks i got.

3. Heavy Indicas suck for daytime smoking. I'm sorry, I don't wanna be ultra-couchlocked at 4:30 in the afternoon.

4. Hybrids are the best I like to be ultra fucked

5. Well, most of the weed out there in the States.... is hybrids. I adore sativa but indica gets me out of this sad world, gets me relaxed, makes me enjoy music better & last but not least: Daydreams! That random stuff you synthesize with your mind while being baked.

6. Sativa all the way.
    I hate wasting a high with just passing out because the indica is so strong.

Love me some Blue Dream.

Hybrids are okay.

7. Do you actually get couchlock? I've heard of it, but I've never been so high that I don't want to move. and I've smoked some high ass CBD/CBN hash

8. Indica, sativas are ok too they just seem weaker because they dont have all the effects i like from bud

9. Sativa all day errday

10. Dont care. If it gets me high, im good.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

11. Sativa 85% of the time because I have a lot of shit to do and last thing I need is to be tired.

12. I'm old. Not too much time left.
    I Damn sure don't want to spend it sitting on a couch with my mind locked inside my body that will not move.

13. [quote name='"MichaelMongrel"']Heavy Indicas suck for daytime smoking. I'm sorry, I don't wanna be ultra-couchlocked at 4:30 in the afternoon.[/quote]

Hmm never been that baked on a indica to just to not want to move at least not during daylight just feel really mellow

14. It's all about when your smoking. Indica at night or late afternoon/ sativa anytime. Sativa all the way

15. I'm a big Sativa fan, but i defiantly don't discriminate. If I have one of each, I'll take a bit of both and put that in the bowl.. Best of both worlds..

16. Sativa anyday cuz i don't like couchlock effect but it works at night

17. Sativa cause I like to be fucked up on the inside. And no one knows.... :)

18. both have there time and place. ive always been a big OG fan so i love heavy indicas, but lately ive been smokin on some good sativas...cheeze, white super skunk etc. probably gonna smoke some jack herrer before class today with my homie

19. Like everyone says Sativa in the daytime and Indica at nighttime..

To bad for me I bought these mids that is a bunch of mixed weed...
    Good thing ima get some medical from my bro that will be some indica :)

20. Sativa during the day, and Indica at night. I prefer the Indica strains because it puts me to sleep really well.