Indica or Sativa? That is the question.

Discussion in 'General' started by CapNCosmos, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I'm personally a huge fan of the notorious "couch lock" .. I'm an Indica junkie for sure.

2. Indica for me as well, however my guy doesn't get many sativa doms in for that reason. When he does I'm all over it, nothing like a true Sativa smoke in the day...sometimes couch lock gets a bit, tiresome. :bongin:

3. [quote name='"RooRgle"']Indica for me as well, however my guy doesn't get many sativa doms in for that reason. When he does I'm all over it, nothing like a true Sativa smoke in the day...sometimes couch lock gets a bit, tiresome. :bongin:[/quote]

I like to rip on some headies when I go to catch a midnight release of a movie I've been waiting for. I had a hella strong cut of some fine headies right before the premiere of Prometheus a month back, had me thinking I was watching a documentary on how aliens started all the life on earth. Haha tightest alien movie to date!

4. Depends on the time of day, if you're smoking alone or with somebody, if it's a party or not.. etc

I love sativas for wake n bake or before going to class, or before watching a new movie etc.
    Indicas are great for relaxation at night and my appetite problems, pain relief..

5. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']Depends on the time of day, if you're smoking alone or with somebody, if it's a party or not.. etc

I love sativas for wake n bake or before going to class, or before watching a new movie etc.
    Indicas are great for relaxation at night and my appetite problems, pain relief..[/quote]

I like waking up to some headies, but for some reason I love waking up to a bowl of Indica.. Because I just woke up, I don't feel tired. Just calm cool and collected :bongin:

6. I'm a really big fan of sativas but I personally NEED indicas for pain relief, So I try to get a nice sativa dom hybrid with pain relieving aspects.

I always like sativas though, It seems a lot of people in Canada are on an indica/kush craze.

7. If its weed Ill take it unless its MIDDIEESSS

8. Sativa, ftw.
    I never actually buy indica, unless it's my last resort, but even then....

I love not feeling brought down/tired/laze when I'm high, I like to be able to still feel creative and in thought. When I've smoked indica I just flatline.

9. Sativa all day long:smoke:
    I hate getting all tired. But, I always keep some indica for night time, incase I can't sleep. Sativa's get me real motivated for shit I don't like to do like clean my room, work, or other mindless tasks:rolleyes:

10. sativa all day, nothins better then a hyper high

11. Indicas.

I'd rather not smoke than smoke a sativa

12. #13 Seven Flower, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    If I'm working on something creative, then definitely a sativa. If I'm doing physical labor, or need to get some rest, then indica it is. I like to keep both around.

EDIT: Cookiecrisp, I read the thread on schizophrenia you were posting in earlier, great thread BTW, does that have anything to do with indicas alleviating your symptoms/discomfort more than sativa? What's the difference in your experience?

EDIT 2, OT: Oi, I just nearly shit me pants. I hear what sounds like kitties meowing (this birthday card w/ sound I got for my girlfriend), and I'm like wtf, how did someone get in the house. Go out into the living room, turns out a fan knocked it over. I need to smoke a bowl now. :bongin:

13. [quote name='"Seven Flower"']If I'm working on something creative, then definitely a sativa. If I'm doing physical labor, or need to get some rest, then indica it is. I like to keep both around.

EDIT: Cookiecrisp, I read the thread on schizophrenia you were posting in earlier, great thread BTW, does that have anything to do with indicas alleviating your symptoms/discomfort more than sativa? What's the difference in your experience?
    [/quote]

Sativas tend to completely negate the effects of my meds. Heavy indicas do not, at least not as much, although I can't go out in public or anywhere there is going to be a ton of people high because of my schizophrenia.

14. I like a strong, intense sativa. One that feels like I'm wiped the fuck out, but somehow I'm still able to muster the energy that doesn't feel like it's there, but is in disguise, keeps a real dopey grin on my face and high for hours.

15. indica unless i want to get something just for taste

16. indica! i love that couch lock shit! feels great as hell but i do love a good sativa when im doing someting and want to be high as fuck!

17. Super indica freak

18. Sativas for me im not really a fan of just sitting round and doing nothing while im high