Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica or Sativa strains poll

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by datguy99, Feb 24, 2014.

1. I personally like Sativa more what about you? sorry if i spelled anything wrong 

2. Indica. Haven't really had bomb sativas, usually weak. I have had a good Super Silver Haze strain before. other than that indica for days

3. I definitely prefer indica probably just cause that's what I had my first time and I just love the feeling.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 Daccad, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    I have ADD so while Sativa is cool with the creativity, Indica brings me to a more comfortable level.

5. Prefer a strain with a heavy Indica background, but I need some sativa thrown in there to keep me moving.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sativa ftw
    Green crack is a pretty good strain

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've found that it depends on who you are as a person and what you look for in a high. I'm a very energetic person and I like to mellow out a little when I smoke, but not be locked to the couch so it's usually hybrids or slightly indica for me. My cousin and my friend on the other hand both like sativas because they both crash with indicas and have no energy so they like the energy sativas give them.

Also does anyone know how to answer polls on the app?

8. Sativas for me as well. Im generally a quiet and not an energetic person so indica strains just put me to sleep. I like the energeticness and creativity of a sativa.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

9. I love sativa for day time, indica when i want to sleep

I mainly smoke sativa or i just get lazy an do fuck all

10. sativa, indica makes me sleepy.

11. Both. Equally. They are like two peas in a pod....well bud.

12. Indica makes me very happy.

13. I voted Sativa but could it be this Indica makes you sleepy thing is a placebo effect? I've had Sativas that have a sleepy crash. If we tell ourselves before we get high that the herb if Indica will makes us tired, then is it more likely to make us tired?

Also, I've asked budtenders and growers this question and they're more like smoke what is good.

14. I enjoy sativa more mostly because indica makes me really sleepy and I fall asleep after just a couple of bowls. I have problems with sativa because when I'm stoned in public I act like a retard lol but sativa makes me much more energetic and I'm able to do more stuff while high.

15. Overall indica because sativa's will help keep me awake, but will make me more paranoid and I feel as my mind wanders off too much and I'd rather just relax on the indica. 

16. Neither make me fall asleep, although I mostly vape. But either way I love sativa much more. I really like an indica after a long day but if I could choose id go sativa, maybe a mix.

17. Hybrids

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

18. Sativa all the way :)

Favorite I've tried: Northern Lights

Wanna Try: Durban Poison

19. Sativa for sho...isn't northern lights indica dominant?  Either way i do enjoy that strain as well :smoke:

20. Dude... you ... may have just shattered my understanding of indicas haha!

Orrr... where I got it from didn't know what they were talking about. 
    But maybe you can help me out there?

The reason I loved it was it was the first and last strain to give me open eyed visuals. 
    Memorable Characteristic: Lemony