Indica Indoor grow - yellow dust EVERYWHERE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by earcandy, Feb 8, 2010.

1. #1 earcandy, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
  2. Sounds like pollen friend. Got any males or hermies in your grow space?

3. sounds like pollen. Methinks you have a male.

4. Good news: Those are healthy plants - you obviously have a green thumb.
    Bad news: They're male!

5. In the trash they go! Thanks for the help!

6. Please don't tell me you threw out all your plants without properly id'ing them first.

7. I don't get why he let them grow so long even though they're obviously male.

8. #1 - 3 ppl here confirmed they are hermies (started from feminized seeds)

#2 I let them grow so lonng because they are females until recently.

9. I'm sure it's because they were so damn good looking!

BTW - I've cured and smoked males before. It's was way better than schwag!

10. that picture makes me itch. your grow room is infested and needs to be sterilized

11. Its gone so thats about as sterile as it gets.. growing just ain't worth the time and trouble. I'm going back to the shops.

12. if those turned out to be female you would have a different opinion. try again and be patient and it will be worth it. also study what to look for when you start budding and you can avoid the whole pollen thing.

13. damn hella balls.
    I pulled mine and it didnt even have balls i was just so scared haha.\

14. feminized? hermies? those are straight males, except for that one at back left.

id love to know where these "feminized" seeds you planted came from.

15. Dont stop growing, try again (LIVE AND LEARN)

16. That sounds awfully dumb.

And yeah how did you let those get so.. sacky.

Couldnt you tell those were males like 2-3 weeks ago? And those were ALL the plants you had?

17. That's seriously an awesome male plant though... It looks like you might of had a female in the back, but she would have been pillaged by pollen already.

Up to you if you want to quit growing or not. But if I can legally grow, then I'm going to grow be damned if I'm buying something I can enjoy making. Growing is fun, but if you don't have the time or don't want to learn how then I guess there is nothign wrong with that.

18. Dang you coulda kept that female. Its early flowering so there wouldn't be too many seeds. There would be a bit but you could definitely still smoke the bud and plant the seeds. Or clone the female so you never have to worry about males again!

19. I had like 14.
    I didnt need that many.
    I was shooting for like 4 so I didnt care I was very sloppy with my sexing.

It all turned out ok tho.

20. duuude thats fucked up.