Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica Guide!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dracula_Reborn, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Hi there,

I have found out that even though smoking indica has a more adverse physical effect (getting stoned with indica means that you will be knocked-out* in about two hours.) you can get the cerebral effects of Marijuana.

The rules are:

1. Never smoke indica in small amounts as you are more likely to have the knock-out effect.
    2. If you have trouble getting stoned with the stuff you have, try drinking a beer -or two- approximately half hour before you smoke it.
    3. Try to smoke a joint fairly slow (BE CAREFUL- If you have extra fine rolling papers it is not advised. Try rolling with normal weight rolling papers.
    4. Try not to smoke indica on your own because in most cases the higher intake will increase the knock-out effect. It is better to get all your friends (who smoke pot) to pitch in to get a large amount and smoke it together, than having 15 gr. and smoking it on your own.

****HOWEVER****
    The knock-out effect can be benefficial in some cases!!

1. If you can't sleep at night
    2. If you don't want to pay attention at classes in the University.

****AND MANY OTHER****

****Feel Free to Share your Experience****

***PLEASE DON'T TRY TO SUPPORT THE VIEW THAT MJ IS BETTER WE KNOW THAT ALREADY BUT WHAT CAN WE DO?***

2. if i'm stoned enough... numbers 1 and 4 contradict each other. right?

3. my thoughts exactly

4. i love indica, cept if im at a party, but i just lvoe chilling otu and smoking a nice jay of indica, then chilling for a few hours followed by deep peacefull sleep

5. They don't contradict each other. I say that if you smoke a cigarrete on your own you are more likely to dose of because you take an increased amount of THC but it's not enough.

6. Wait, what? I'm confused.

7. i like smokeing indica before class. For some reason i can concentrate better with it. But if i get up and walk around i get all light headed. But it seems to clear up my thinkin.

8. Um, I'm still a bit confused... Look how you worded this in your orginal statement..

9. what are you talking about? do you even know what indica is? half of all the pot most people smoke is indica. it doesnt knock you out, and it requires no more precautions than sativa. why are you even making a guide about it?