Indica dominant recommendations from Attitude.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by xBuds Bunnyx, Jun 25, 2012.

1. So I have made an order in the pas with Attitude seeds.l They seemed to do well enough for me all 10 of the seeds I bought germed so no complaints here. Let me get tot he point. I have grown all Sativa Dominants so far I am wanting a heavy Indica any reccomendatioI would like it to be from Attitude but other options re oen aswel. Thank you fro your time in advanced! :wave::wave:

2. :wave: Sweet Seeds Green Poison is about the most indica strain I know,its full on couchlock :smoke:

3. [quote name='"Wizball"']:wave: Sweet Seeds Green Poison is about the most indica strain I know,its full on couchlock :smoke:[/quote]

Thanks for the speedy response! Do you have any tips or tricks to growing this strain? :smoke:

4. Its very easy going IMO and is usually ready to chop around week 8 of flowering, its potent stuff :smoke:

I grew it soil using Bio-Bizz nutes with zero problems

5. Considering how many strains attitude has - afghani #1, northern lights, white rhino/medicine man and/or white widow

6. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']Considering how many strains attitude has - afghani #1, northern lights, white rhino/medicine man and/or white widow[/quote]

Which genetics company has the best Northern lights at the tude? I've heard NL is a very minimal odor producer is this true?

7. You should try the G-13/Pre 98 bubba cross that Hazeman has. I haven't grown it myself But there are a lot of good reviews on it and Bubba kush is definitley one of the top couch lock strains to me.

8. NL is well known for not being as strong aroma, BUT this will still stink if you don't have the right filters etc.

9. [quote name='"DeafGeoff"']NL is well known for not being as strong aroma, BUT this will still stink if you don't have the right filters etc.[/quote]

I have a Carbon Filter so smell isn't a big deal.

10. I second the vote for white rhino/medicine man, shit is NASTAY!!!!!
    Plus you pay for 15 beans & get 18, still in the original breeder pack (Mr. Nice).

11. how much growing experience you got ?

12. The original Aurora Indica and Granddaddy Purp do it for me.